Author Topic: Rolex GMT SARU and SANR and SA  (Read 3663 times)

Offline Spider boy

Rolex GMT SARU and SANR and SA
« on: June 11, 2020, 12:16:00 PM »
Hi all ,

We have loads of threads and topics about the GMTs , but seldom people mention about the Saru, sanr and sa  series. I personally thinks they are pretty nice watches and worth to take note of. But i do agree they are no way as sporty as the full ss version .

Would be glad to hear from you all ...at least we get another section covered  :D

Offline dualcarb

Re: Rolex GMT SARU and SANR and SA
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 02:49:21 PM »
As lovely as these GMTs are...they are not to everybody’s taste. Most buy a sports watch because they are well...”sporty”. These blinged out ones are screaming...I HAVE MADE IT!!! Or you are some rapper with blinged out teeth as well. Just saying...

Offline dennis.T

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 08:55:16 PM »
Hi all ,

We have loads of threads and topics about the GMTs , but seldom people mention about the Saru, sanr and sa  series. I personally thinks they are pretty nice watches and worth to take note of. But i do agree they are no way as sporty as the full ss version .

Would be glad to hear from you all ...at least we get another section covered  :D
if u ask me abt 5 years ago abt the Saru, Sanr and SA i will say ney... who will buy these type of jewellery watch but i start to appreciate all this diamond/stone setting watches... must be age catching up... old man always love gold and diamond watches.... ;D

the only reason i didnt pull the trigger is the price point...  :Blue: 

same thing go to rainbow daytona... i used to thk who want to buy this ugly watch.... lol

Offline dpkong

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 09:46:28 PM »
Hi all ,

if u ask me abt 5 years ago abt the Saru, Sanr and SA i will say ney... who will buy these type of jewellery watch but i start to appreciate all this diamond/stone setting watches... must be age catching up... old man always love gold and diamond watches.... ;D

the only reason i didnt pull the trigger is the price point...  :Blue: 

same thing go to rainbow daytona... i used to thk who want to buy this ugly watch.... lol

10 years ago my wife said the same thing about those stoned Daytona and the leopard skin design.. but now she's saying they look nice...