Author Topic: GO Panograph  (Read 4137 times)

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
GO Panograph
« on: October 15, 2009, 10:31:16 PM »
a german watchmaking at its highest quality....

Offline ckng515

• Merchants
    • WISparadise
Re: GO Panograph
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 07:51:27 PM »
The more i look at the see tru case back,the more i'm attracted to the Swanneck regulator. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:Cheers:
ck
For More Updates please visit my online store at:
https://www.facebook.com/wisparadise

Offline shijiko_7

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 11:59:28 AM »
VERY nice macro shot... and  SUPERB watch.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 04:42:53 PM »
not good macro shot actually... it is because of the watch is very well finished!

i shot all above in 5 mins.... no light setting, no flash...

Offline mrYong

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 11:17:25 AM »
not good macro shot actually... it is because of the watch is very well finished!

Hi Chris

please do not post pics of the panograph anymore .... it drives me nut already  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

yong

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 12:34:42 PM »

Hi Chris

please do not post pics of the panograph anymore .... it drives me nut already  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

yong

i took it from my fren and i was busy.... no time to look at it... then i took 5 mins to shoot it befor ei hand it to your fren....
now when i look at the photo..... i regret... at this price i can never own a watch at similar level of finishing....

when u get the watch.. if u dont like it... sell it back to me at 10% discount....

Offline mrYong

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 08:07:56 PM »

Hi Chris

yong

i took it from my fren and i was busy.... no time to look at it... then i took 5 mins to shoot it befor ei hand it to your fren....
now when i look at the photo..... i regret... at this price i can never own a watch at similar level of finishing....

when u get the watch.. if u dont like it... sell it back to me at 10% discount....

now i know that you like the watch already , i should increase 10% of the price ...  :Dancing_banana: :Dancing_banana:

i am looking forward to get the watch, sadly my work schedule is so tight and i only able to get the watch around end of Nov. ....  :Blue: :Blue: :Blue: