Author Topic: My New Glittering Casio Black and Gold collection  (Read 4417 times)

Offline chrisc

My New Glittering Casio Black and Gold collection
« on: August 02, 2011, 07:40:17 PM »
hi! just want to share my new collection. this is quite rare and hard to get...especially getting a full set.
now most shop who have them, either keep in shop for Display (not for Sale) or selling at a very high price. There is a shop in summit selling one of them for RM2000, can nego to have 10% discount. even that shop only as 1 piece.

When i got this from a good friend of mine, i was told that the distributor had only 4 sets of these, hence, only the best dealers will get them. he did mention there will be other batch coming, but not sure and dont put high hopes.

those who likes these series, forget about buying in singapore. but i suggest to try thailand.

here the pictures are only 3 of them, as i just recently got the last piece GDF100 from singapore. which is also sold out!

Current Possession
---------------
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL
Ball Engineer II Diver - Orange Dial
Benarus World Diver GMT - Black Dial/ Blue GMT hands (Limited Edition)
Luminox 3050 Colormark - Blackout
Casio G-Shock GA-100-1A1
Casio G-Shock GX-56-4

Offline ancs88

• Alan
Re: My New Glittering Casio Black and Gold collection
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 08:59:01 PM »
The one on the right looks cool! Very "transformers" looking!

Offline Sid Vicious

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 05:40:14 AM »
Great watches mate  :thumbsup:
"You have enemies? Good! That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Sir Winston Churchill

Offline David_cheong

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 07:14:17 AM »
There are two shops at summit selling casios. One on the concourse floor and another one is the corner shop.

Paying almost rm2000 for a casio is not my cup of tea, but hey that’s just me.

Could you guys share with me on this ‘tough solar’ thingy..

I know there is no need for a battery change. But then what’s the estimated life span of this technology before the circuit plate ‘konk’ out and thats when you call for another piece.

dc
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline chrisc

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 11:26:24 AM »
Well! not sure about the tough solar...how long will last..but most of the watches will have a final calendar date till 2099...

well im sure i wont out live my gshock...unless i dont treat my watches nicely.

my motto...if you like it ...you can afford it....then get it....life is short...why not treat yourself and family better....hehehe
Current Possession
---------------
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL
Ball Engineer II Diver - Orange Dial
Benarus World Diver GMT - Black Dial/ Blue GMT hands (Limited Edition)
Luminox 3050 Colormark - Blackout
Casio G-Shock GA-100-1A1
Casio G-Shock GX-56-4

Offline mnazri.tan

• Time As It Is
    • Time As It Is.....
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 10:08:37 AM »
damn it...

when first i saw the news, it doesnt look tempting with stock picture...but what you have here is another story all together....i love it man....awesome collection.....arghhhhhhhhhhhh...............jealous.....care to meet for teh tarik ? my treat.....i need to see your precious....

for some people even 1k seem ridicilous for casio...but it take a fan to apprecite it more...some people wouldnt mind the price...in fact i even seen a very rare yet ugly G-shock selling at higher price....

the thing about G-Shock , it is perhaps the only cheap watch that able to make way to Hollywood....for price of about USD 100 to USD 300, i have seen many of those in many movies, tv series and mtv.....hhahahahah

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 02:00:10 PM »
I see these Casio in different part of Bangkok, they sell exactly like the one you show in the photo, have you got the collection completed?
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain

Offline mnazri.tan

• Time As It Is
    • Time As It Is.....
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 09:55:22 AM »
saw one yesteday...not exactly my cup of tea....heheheh