Author Topic: New addition to my collection part 2...  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Broleo

New addition to my collection part 2...
« on: March 25, 2011, 04:15:24 PM »
Hi guys,

After the AT on previous post, my hand itch for a tool watch beside my PO companion. Hence, I have Sinn 'ed.. Good tool watch + bang for bucks. Well, enough of crappy writing and lets move to pics.

Cheers

Offline Manburg

Re: New addition to my collection part 2...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 09:51:44 PM »
What the ...? :Startled: Hey, wasn't you the one that told me not to buy a Sinn? And that's exactly the model I was looking at then! Ini boleh menimbulkan kemarahan ... ha ha ha!
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” BILL SHANKLY

Offline Broleo

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 10:12:07 PM »
Sorry arr Manburg. I never thought of Sinn previously until I tried it on HG Gardens. Then everything went its course from thereon... ;D ;D. Nego the price...fair but not fair enough, hence bought it off overseas and presto, have it delivered in 2 days via fedex...and all this is cheaper than bought here :HammerHead:

Back to why Sinn, technically SMP is a very good tool watch (the one I had) but had to let it go to fund the AT. But unexpected windfall enable me to acquire another watch...been looking around for co-ax (the one I told you) but...just say that both the co-ax and me are not destined to meet currently AND the Sinn show up...the rest is history :Laughing_on_floor: wah a bit karangan now.

hehehe. Lets have teh tarik in one of these weekend and I show you the 2 new arrival. The PO currently having a rest after having its CNY celebration non stop from mid Jan to last week, so I sent it to his pillow-ed room to sleep for a while (few months at least) ;D

Offline Manburg

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 10:24:42 PM »
I can't help re-reading the words "unexpected windfall", and you only offered me teh tarik? :'( Ha ha! Anyway, congrats bro, to shoot two lovely birds in such a short span of time, I'm envious. Luckily I'm still on the wagon. ;)

Well, we really need to meet for me to have a feel of your new toys. But can't do this weekend unfortunately, as wifey is out station and the lovely kids are left with yours truly. I'll let you know once I'm back from an overseas meeting next week. Until then, keep smiling! :thumbsup:
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” BILL SHANKLY

Offline Broleo

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 10:38:56 PM »
Sorry for the 'unexpected windfall' wording. Its not what you think.

It suppose to be written as 'unexpected savings' from prepaid ouflow last year and was reimbursed this year. Im a good citizen ;D ;D

Offline kokies

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 12:59:53 PM »
Nice watch, really enjoyed your pictures and i wish i could also have 'reimbursements'