Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Rolex 116610LN Oyster Perpetual Submariner Date  (Read 4526 times)

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie
Rolex 116610LN Oyster Perpetual Submariner Date
« on: March 08, 2020, 10:37:15 AM »
Hi Fellow Watch Enthusiasts,

I'm looking to sell my beautiful Submariner Date reference 116610LN.

The watch was purchased in 2016.

The watch works LIKE NEW keeping time well within the COSC requirements.

The watch has no scratches on the glass or ceramic bezel.

The watch pretty much like new.

Market price is around 38k for this piece and im only asking for 34499.

First come first serve.

Cod Midvalley or KLCC.

The sales comes with watch only and Rolex service centre papers can be arranged at buyers cost.

Oyster Perpetual Submariner:
This watch features:
Stainless steel case with polished finished edges & a brushed/satin finished top.
Crown:
Patented "Triplock" locking crown crown ensuring that the crown screws down onto the Oyster case as securely as a submarine hatch.
Polished stainless steel.
Uni-directional rotating bezel.
Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in platinum
Black "Cerachrom" bezel insert, made of highly durable ceramic that is extremely hard that is is highly scratch-resistant, has excellent corrosion resistant properties & is unaffected by ultraviolet rays so the color will not fade.
Matte silvered numbers & graduation indexes.
Luminous dot
Brushed stainless steel bracelet with polished edges.
Bracelet fitted the patented Glidelock Extension System buckle - a secure deployant style with adjustments in 2mm increments to a total of 20mm without the need of tools.
Black dial.
This model is equipped with calibre 3130, a self-winding mechanical movement entirely developed and manufactured by Rolex. Like all Rolex Perpetual movements, the 3130 is a certified Swiss chronometer, a designation reserved for high-precision watches that have successfully passed the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC) tests. It is fitted with a Parachrom hairspring, offering greater resistance to shocks and to temperature variations. Its architecture, in common with all Oyster watch movements, makes it singularly reliable.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie
Re: Rolex 116610LN Oyster Perpetual Submariner Date
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 01:29:45 PM »
Watch sold to a nice gentleman.

Thank you MWF members and Moderators!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk