Author Topic: Oris Diver 65 40mm with Nato Strap  (Read 4268 times)

Offline elado249

Oris Diver 65 40mm with Nato Strap
« on: May 31, 2016, 05:35:51 AM »
Hi. Just wanna share with you my newly bought Oris Diver 65. This watch totally got me since it was introduced in Basel last year. Waited to be released here in Malaysia & finally got one. I believe recently they issue 42mm size with blue dial, but i love the 40mm size.

Yeah it's not an expensive watch i would say, but guys believe me, it's worth putting it on your wrist everytime. Whether it casual or formal, it sits comfortably on the wrist,& looks good. Whoever always wear a long sleeve shirt, it will definitely stay nice under. Stainless steel 40mm body, steel case back with heritage Oris logo, anti-reflective sapphire crystal dome, old school screw in crown, 100m wr, old school like lume, date window at 6, 4hz sellita base movement, unidirectional bezel and nato strap.

It is really cool when you turn your wrist to read the time, the reflection of the crystal is crazy, its really vintage. The thickness of the watch also very thin at only 11-12mm. Most of the party the dome contribute to it.

Really like the watch. It maybe not the high end available watch out there, but if you looking for something that it's reliable vintage simple liked dive watch then it's for you. Plus you don't have to scratch you're head later when you see the credit card bill hahaha.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Offline Narco

Re: Oris Diver 65 40mm with Nato Strap
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 09:18:09 PM »
Congrats on ur newly purchased Oris. Saw a couple of time. I have this love hate relationship kind of thing with this Oris. There is this magnate pull somehow. It is a good choice!

Offline nikfs1881

• "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend."
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 09:55:07 PM »
One of the nicest Oris in the market....enjoy man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rolex Sea-dwellerC|Breitling Seawolf Blacksteel LE|Tag heuer Grand Carrera|Chopard Monaco Historique Time Attack|Baume et Mercier Capeland|Tudor Grantour|Omega Seamaster|Oris Artix Complication|Rolex 6694|Tag Heuer Link|Oris William F1|Tag Heuer 2000|Tissot T-Race LE|Rado D-Star 200 |Sistem51|Longines Hydroconquest Chrono|Seiko SRP577|Seiko SBDC003|Steinhart GMT Pepsi & Nav B44| Nomos Tangente 38

Offline elado249

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 10:07:16 PM »
Thanks..intended just wanna keep 1 watch per brand. But when this was released, have to break the rule (already have oris depth gauge). Cannot tahan

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk