Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS: Minase Divido White  (Read 2785 times)

Offline uncle_ray

WTS: Minase Divido White
« on: March 07, 2023, 08:12:24 PM »
For sale is a rather rare piece for the connosieur: the Minase Divido (with rubber strap). This particular watch is a bit special being a release on Minase's 15th Anniversary - note the red-tipped second hand, red date indicator arrow, black DLC lower case ring and black DLC crown cap. A little extra sprinkle of flavor over the regular, more clinical standard white version. The dial is a shimmering silver to my eyes, but Minase somehow calls it 'white'.

If the word 'Zaratsu' makes your skin tingle a little, then this watch will set your eyes on fire. The sheer number of masterfully finished surfaces on its case will put any Grand Seiko to shame. I should know, I have a few (GS-es). Don't forget the superb hand-hammered copper dial too which plays with light better than a disco ball. I actually prefer the rubber strap after trying on the acclaimed Divido bracelet - the rubber strap is both cheaper and actually gives more contrast to highlight the outrageous lugs. The deployant clasp itself is superbly made and finished, plus the rubber strap looks great and is very, very comfy.

This watch was purchased on 17.12.2022 in Japan and has barely been worn in the past <4 mths of ownership. The condition is amazing with barely any noticeable wear except for the deployant clasp buckle, which has some scuff marks. No dings, no dents. Comes with full box and papers. There is still warranty remaining, but it's only valid in Japan I assume. Servicing isn't an issue because the movement is an ETA 2824, which is cased in a way that makes it look as though it's floating. Another cool detail if you ask me.

Sadly, I'm selling this because I'm attempting to fund a grail. Don't miss out in this rare gem - my loss is your gain. Priced very reasonably to sell.

Watch Model = Minase Divido (White Dial) w/ Rubber Strap - 15th Anniversary Edition
Diameter = 40.5mm
Lug to Lug = 48.6mm
Thickness = 11.9mm
WR = 50m
Movement = Modified ETA 2824
Purchase Date = 17.12.2022
Warranty = Yes (Japan only)
Box + Papers = Full Set
Condition = Excellent+++

COD in Bangsar
T : OI9-2438O9I

PRICE = RM 13000 (FIRM)