Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [ WTS ] Panerai PAM359 Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic Acciaio - Full Complete Set.  (Read 4397 times)

Offline Sky 007

Dear MWF Members !

Panerai PAM359 review Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic Acciaio

Full Complete Set can see from my photos.
With Additional 2 Brand New Original Leather Straps,
2 Original Tag Buckle + 1 Butterfly folding Buckle.

Bought on Year 2016
Size: 44mm
Automatic Movement
Power Reserve : 72 Hours

Very good condition
Ready to wear keeping on time !

Movement & Description :
Panerai PAM359 is a 44mm steel Luminor with the 1950 case and a high-end, in-house calibre
P.9000 movement. Now we’re getting serious. Every serious Paneristi has watched “How it’s Made” by the Discovery Channel that actually shows a 359 being produced. Yes, this actual model It’s all laser-guided machines and high-tech stuff. It’s awesome! The P.9000 looks the part. It is an automatic movement with a full 3 days of power reserve. Let me explain the importance of this. After wearing it for a few days, you can put down your Panerai PAM359 on Friday night, and wear any other watch all weekend, and find your PAM359 still ticking on Monday morning. And if you want to manually wind it, just open the crown guard and voilla! It’s that easy.

Now this is easily the most accurate piece I’ve ever worn. For the past year, it has been losing less than 2 seconds per day. That’s a staggering level of accuracy — and it’s been consistent. The most interesting aspect of the P.9000 is that it has no quick-change for the date. Instead, you pull the crown to position 1 and then you adjust the hour hand (back or forward) independently of the minute hand.If you’re 10 days off, it’s quite long to set the date. But it’s cool and it’s useful for changing time zones as you can advance or reverse the hour while holding the minute steady. I would recommend any model with the P.9000 movement any day of the week. Simply put, it’s just that awesome!

More information can refer to link below:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/paneraireview.com/panerai-watch-reviews/panerai-pam359-review/amp/

COD at Amcord Mall or Damansara Utama,
Daytime only. Can arrange by Courier for Out station or Overseas Buyer.

WhatsApp me at 0123172138 Sky

Retail price around RM30K

Now Selling price: RM18800

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 09:37:01 AM by sky7704 »

Offline Sky 007

Dear MWF Members.

Watch Sold to my existing Buyer & nice Gentleman !

MOD please close this trade offer !

Thank you MWF !  :Cheers:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 03:01:20 PM by sky7704 »