Author Topic: Oris Propilot Vs Longines Spirit  (Read 4826 times)

Offline Rainman

Oris Propilot Vs Longines Spirit
« on: September 13, 2021, 07:31:28 AM »
Hi,
Is there a topic about this?
Oris Propilot Big Date/Day Date Vs Longines Spirit
Guys, which u will choose?

Offline Mushroom Boy

• Freshie
Re: Oris Propilot Vs Longines Spirit
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 10:08:25 AM »
Longines Spirit for me  :thumbsup:

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 10:54:58 AM »
I gotta say, the Longines Spirit Bucherer Blue looks absolutely bitchin'! Solid piece right there, summore no date lagi, naissss :laugh:

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator

Offline Rainman

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2021, 01:33:38 PM »
I gotta say, the Longines Spirit Bucherer Blue looks absolutely bitchin'! Solid piece right there, summore no date lagi, naissss :laugh:

so cool but not inside Malaysia Longines website.

is it available in Msia?

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2021, 02:05:02 PM »
Longines Spirit Titanium

https://www.watchtime.com/wristwatch-industry-news/watches/longines-spirit-titanium-brings-the-vintage-aviation-inspired-family-into-the-modern-era/

same as this also. not in Malaysia Logines website
Newly launched and non limited production.
Longines is slow to update their website but I believed it will be available soon.

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2021, 03:52:13 PM »

is it available in Msia?

This being a Bucherer edition, its going to be available only thru their outlets la unfortunately. A tad bit pricier too la it seems.

Offline bulletnos

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2021, 05:47:22 PM »

is it available in Msia?

This being a Bucherer edition, its going to be available only thru their outlets la unfortunately. A tad bit pricier too la it seems.

Nice...wah recently got "Master Chronometer"...now 5 Stars Chronometer summore...hehe

What is this retailing for again

Offline Rainman

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2021, 06:09:13 AM »

is it available in Msia?

Yes Bucherer and Titanium price would be around Spirit Chronograph !

How many discount do AD normally give?

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2021, 08:14:10 AM »

is it available in Msia?

Nice...wah recently got "Master Chronometer"...now 5 Stars Chronometer summore...hehe

Ought to be around CHF2700 , but it looks like its just disappeared from their page. Maybe sold out di? The chronograph still there though, that one is CHF3,500

Offline Rainman

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2021, 08:37:17 AM »

is it available in Msia?

Ought to be around CHF2700 , but it looks like its just disappeared from their page. Maybe sold out di? The chronograph still there though, that one is CHF3,500

Normal spirit CHF2100. Bucherer CHF2700 vs Normal Spirit Chrono CHF2900
The Titanium USD2650

Offline faizall

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2021, 05:27:22 AM »
Just to share an info, I dropped by to the KLCC Longines boutique last weekend, they got the blue dial 40mm which is the only one available in Malaysia (currently). There's a request been made last time on that unit (to bring it in from oversea) but the person changed his mind. The colour and size was on point. Go get em!  :thumbsup:

Offline Rainman

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2021, 03:08:29 PM »
Just to share an info, I dropped by to the KLCC Longines boutique last weekend, they got the blue dial 40mm which is the only one available in Malaysia (currently). There's a request been made last time on that unit (to bring it in from oversea) but the person changed his mind. The colour and size was on point. Go get em!  :thumbsup:

Both also great model. Any owner here? How about the Chrono?

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2021, 02:20:50 PM »

Offline bulletnos

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2021, 02:49:44 PM »
Popped by an AD yesterday to try on the Longines Spirit series… non chrono version had 3 colours but tried on only the blue sunburst dial (40mm) and the black (42mm).

I kinda feel the size of the 40mm is better, but the lug length on the 40mm is a little long for my liking. Didnt try the bracelet versions.

Here are some pics:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline faizall

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2021, 03:40:03 PM »
Popped by an AD yesterday to try on the Longines Spirit series… non chrono version had 3 colours but tried on only the blue sunburst dial (40mm) and the black (42mm).

I kinda feel the size of the 40mm is better, but the lug length on the 40mm is a little long for my liking. Didnt try the bracelet versions.

Here are some pics:

Yups. The blue sunburst really nice. the black dial a bit weird with the num 3 been cut half compare to the blue sun burst. haha

Offline bulletnos

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2021, 03:52:12 PM »

Here are some pics:

Yups. The blue sunburst really nice. the black dial a bit weird with the num 3 been cut half compare to the blue sun burst. haha

Oh wow that IS weird….I didnt notice that until you brought it up…. :o

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2021, 09:52:18 PM »
I'd fancy that blue dial, looks really nice. And there's no mutilated 3 too :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline dexson

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2021, 09:47:52 PM »
Nice ! I'd personally go for that no-nonsense black dial longines spirit for maximum contrast.  :thumbsup: good luck with your purchase.

Offline Rainman

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2021, 09:29:03 AM »

Here are some pics:

Thanks bro for the update.

Both very nice

Offline ExplorerII

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2021, 05:41:27 PM »
Longines Black Dial for the win