Author Topic: Waiting Lists  (Read 22805 times)

Offline Cocas

Re: Waiting Lists
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2022, 09:09:00 AM »
@bulletnos @G.MAC

thanks.

Offline dpkong

« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2022, 04:46:26 PM »
I really thought that I could get a Rolex that I wanted from AD.

i keep passing by and give my business cards to the old ah pek SA in nice suit.

my efforts are totally down the drain :Scolding: ..

on 23 dec 2021 late evening , i looking at my pathetic bank balance used to be the budget for PP and now only just barely enough for a brand new 2021 grey Rolex SS model.

i threw in the white towel and gave the grey watch dealer a call and secured the watch with a bank instant transfer and collect the watch the next day just in time before Christmas.

3235 movement is special, +/-2spd accuracy and highly anti-magnetic.

my wake from watch collecting hibernation is short. after the Christmas holiday, i continue my sleep and now i could sleep tight again... :D

Congratulations...Sea-dweller 43?

Nope. A 126710 BLNR GMT Master II .

Ahh.. saw your WRUW post and thought you got it from an AD as well..

Sorry to rub it in but I also just got the same watch from the AD a week before Xmas. Actually expected the pepsi but AD could only offer this. Actually turned it down and told the AD that I'd rather wait for the pepsi but he said best to just buy this first while waiting for the pepsi. Good thing I took his advice because retail price went up 10% in 2022.

It really isn't bad looking after all and maybe won't be needing the pepsi now.. will see..

Offline Cocas

« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2022, 05:13:57 PM »
I really thought that I could get a Rolex that I wanted from AD.

i keep passing by and give my business cards to the old ah pek SA in nice suit.

my efforts are totally down the drain :Scolding: ..

on 23 dec 2021 late evening , i looking at my pathetic bank balance used to be the budget for PP and now only just barely enough for a brand new 2021 grey Rolex SS model.

i threw in the white towel and gave the grey watch dealer a call and secured the watch with a bank instant transfer and collect the watch the next day just in time before Christmas.

3235 movement is special, +/-2spd accuracy and highly anti-magnetic.

my wake from watch collecting hibernation is short. after the Christmas holiday, i continue my sleep and now i could sleep tight again... :D

Congratulations...Sea-dweller 43?

Nope. A 126710 BLNR GMT Master II .

Ahh.. saw your WRUW post and thought you got it from an AD as well..

Sorry to rub it in but I also just got the same watch from the AD a week before Xmas. Actually expected the pepsi but AD could only offer this. Actually turned it down and told the AD that I'd rather wait for the pepsi but he said best to just buy this first while waiting for the pepsi. Good thing I took his advice because retail price went up 10% in 2022.

It really isn't bad looking after all and maybe won't be needing the pepsi now.. will see..

wow good on you @dpkong !

happy to know that you could get this watch from AD.

your GMT Master II from AD is really a lucky Christmas gift!

Offline Biokclub

« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2022, 06:04:18 PM »
missed those days when im able to walk into rolex KLCC and bought a daytona white dail sitting there on display for 37k on 2014....sighh

Offline BlaBlaBlackSheep

« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2022, 06:43:11 PM »
missed those days when im able to walk into rolex KLCC and bought a daytona white dail sitting there on display for 37k on 2014....sighh
Me too, Rm37500, still can discount Rm500(Black Dial)......

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline bulletnos

« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2022, 07:52:46 PM »
last time i bought my sub nd at RM28k+ back in 2017...they had 2 units in one outlet...grey can get a bit cheaper summore...

Explorer II black and white bertempiaran...Explorer I nobody really want...Air King no need to say...DJ overflow...

Oh how the world has gone wild. :HammerHead:

Offline Cocas

« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2022, 01:25:23 PM »
last time i bought my sub nd at RM28k+ back in 2017...they had 2 units in one outlet...grey can get a bit cheaper summore...

Explorer II black and white bertempiaran...Explorer I nobody really want...Air King no need to say...DJ overflow...

Oh how the world has gone wild. :HammerHead:

i too . i was thinking to get a brand new Submariner or a used explorer II. i chose the used explorer II in 2016.