Author Topic: Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue - what's your take?  (Read 15196 times)

Offline grifterfmj

Re: Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue - what's your take?
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2013, 03:02:23 PM »
wonder if the Pelagos value drops just as fast as the heritage chrono

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2013, 05:45:01 PM »
wonder if the Pelagos value drops just as fast as the heritage chrono

Well it is certain its value will drop once u walk out of the ad. If u wanna prevent that try to get a used pelagos, it may be used but u will be save some dough along the way to be used on other stuff

I like the heritage chrono blue, but i give it a pass as it is 2892 piggiback dubious depraz module  :thumbsdown:. Other than that I do like the design. :thumbsup: Buy it if u like the watch as a whole since u are buying to please yourself and not others  :)

Offline gunsnroses

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2013, 05:54:35 PM »
I just got myself a Tudor 20010 a few days ago and I must say, i am smitten with the quality of the watch. It looks better and better everday. I bought it to be used as a dress watch on the weekends but have found myself using it more and more. I will not hesitate another Tudor in the near future!

Offline grifterfmj

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2013, 06:08:00 PM »
I have not seen a used Pelagos on the market, afaik most AD's don't even have stock (apart from HK where they are everywhere)

Anyway still stuck on either getting a pre-owned Sub or a new Pelagos, $$ wise of course the Sub makes more sense but the Pelagos is just... :thumbsup: