Author Topic: Thinking of going to buy new watch & pls share your watch shopping experiences  (Read 19141 times)

Offline Scott C.

Re: Thinking of going to buy new watch & pls share your watch shopping experien
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2009, 06:37:24 AM »
Hey guys, just a gentle reminder, glad to see you all sharing your precious experiences but please do remember that do not discuss/create any sensitive topic ;) Understand that's just your personal opinion but just a reminder :)

Personally, i do not have much issue while doing shopping at any AD, I personally don't really bother if the SA serve me or not.. if they approach me and if i do not need help i will just smile and tell them i'm OK..otherwise, i will just call for their help if i need any ;)

Also, I think it's very much depend on myself... i mean how i carry myself (smile/sharing/talk a bit more/say hello, etc...) sometimes to gain the respect from the SA.. not necessary I have to wear expensive watches or with branded clothes... I do agree that sometimes there are some SA who judge you by what you wearing :( What i do sometime is to approach them and just smile and talk to them... they sometimes will not "layan" me but i think maybe because my thick face, i keep talking and they will start smiling back and start sharing with me ;D Anywhere, no point getting mad because of their attitude, spoil my day :D

Lastly, I do agreed that our Malaysia customer service should improve, at least smile a bit while we walk in  :thumbsup:

:Cheers:
Scott

Offline ex001

Re: Thinking of going to buy new watch & pls share your watch shopping experien
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2009, 08:40:21 AM »
agree with mr scott... if they not 'layan', i dont mind, i can browse freely
if i need a closer look of any watch i'll just ask politely...
if they get angry because i dont buy anything... thats their problem...
but usually i wont ask for a closer look if i have no intention of buying it.

Offline Poppyplants

Good news. Called up HXXX GXXXX in Gardens and they said its possible to transfer the watch!

On a side note, I also prefer to look around at my will but when I have questions, I expect the sales reps to answer nicely la. Especially when I want to try a watch on, why on earth would I go through the trouble of trying on a watch if I'm not interested at all? Its not like I'm trying on those high end Pateks or VCs..  :Confused:

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
Good news. Called up HXXX GXXXX in Gardens and they said its possible to transfer the watch!

On a side note, I also prefer to look around at my will but when I have questions, I expect the sales reps to answer nicely la. Especially when I want to try a watch on, why on earth would I go through the trouble of trying on a watch if I'm not interested at all? Its not like I'm trying on those high end Pateks or VCs..  :Confused:

Great  :thumbsup: Can't wait to see your new watch  :Cheers:

Offline YAN@Watch:WerkzSGP

I had my fair share of experience of Hxxx Gxxxx at Taka a year back also with my friend who was ready to plough money out..left the shop after receiving poor service, went across to Sxxxxxx, and got a watch, sales and my friend are both happy...

haha..

i guess it all depends on who was attending to you.
--------------------------
For faster response, kindly email me. Thank you.
Best Wishes, YAN

Offline dennis.T

• Global Moderator
it always depend to the quality of SA... i m not too sure but it seen like c**T*N* is the worse among the others in MY and SG... mod pls del this if inappropiate :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 10:06:07 PM by yenfoolun »

Offline collatzer

if your visiting sinxxxx,can find Yee, a nice looking young lady. but mostly i went to corxxxx starhill for watches. they carry more brand. only went to sinxxxx pavilion for lange.BTW as for breitling, HK is much cheaper than M'sia. over here those discount is  :mooning: i can get 38% discount at HK, over here even the closer salesman only gave me 30% yuckz

Offline collatzer

Re: Thinking of going to buy new watch but....
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2010, 05:20:22 AM »
Oh well, I have had this experiences....walking into the Starhill boutique wearing my shorts, t-shirt and Seiko 5.
Guess what?, those sales respresentative/s did not eeven bother to give me a second look.
I put it this way, they lost a potential customer.

DC
Andy is good,but another chubby guy with spec..yuckz

Offline collatzer

I guess each of us have our own dreaded experience dealing with sales reps at AD. Mine absolute no-no is Hxxx xxxxx in MY although the service by the parent company in SG is top class. It all depends on the sales reps the company hire. If they hire good sales reps, they will get our patronage.

So far, I have very good experience with boutiques and ADs in Starhill and Pavilion with the exception of Hxxx xxxxx. IWC, JLC, Rolex, GO, ML, UN and Graham are top notch.
Hxxr Glxxx is Fuxx Up >:( iwas helping my fren looking for a 5102, therefore i give them a call(actually i ald ask Corxxxx,but since this year there will be 2 pieces into m'sia,no harm asking for more "chances")the auntie answer me with polite but cold cold cold*10000 tone(same auntie that i ask for 5131 but ends up bought a  5130 from Corxxxx):"sry i don;t think 5131 and 5102 is available for you" :Scolding:
i don;t see any reason to answer a customer like this ,eventhough i'm not a Datuk or Billionaire.

something me and my fren get from corxxxx last month.so far i think there is only 2 place i will buy watch from Corxxxx and sinxxxx(Yee, pretty gal  :Dancing_banana:)

Offline collatzer

I am about to purchase a watch, so recently I have been visiting a lot of watch boutiques. I don't wear watches when I go into these shops. From my experiences so far, the sales rep from HXXX GXXXX in Pavillion is crap. So bloody reluctant to show me watches that I'm interested in. The sales rep from Gardens is so much better. BUT, the same watch comes in a nicer leather strap in the Pavillion branch! I seriously DON'T want to spend my money there! What should I do guys? Visit other branches? There's KLCC and Lot10 left.  :-[
you can simply ask them to tranfer the watch to the Garden brunch. buy it there instead of paying comm to those ugly auntie at pavillion

Offline collatzer

hXXX gXXXX in pavillion sXXk?
who is serving u?
i scold them for u next time :Laughing_on_floor:!
mandy, plz tell her she just lost a 575k deal last month :Laughing_on_floor: