Author Topic: Happy B-day Sshark!!!  (Read 8043 times)

Offline takashi78

Re: Happy B-day Sshark!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 09:51:43 AM »
This birthday thread has swayed way off course :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline Fairy Oly

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 10:00:27 AM »
hahahaha i thought shark's another nick name is coco or something~ lol~~~~~ sorry my BLUR sickness can never cure.. =.=
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Offline sshark

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 10:18:05 AM »
 :laugh:Dennis, someday SOON 3 of us including Terence could walk into MBS PP and get the nautilius 1 each and swing by rolex to get the rg daytona and smurf if not too much to ask ;)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:34:55 PM by sshark »

Offline takashi78

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2011, 12:17:29 PM »
I wanna join in to dream as well.....

Offline sshark

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2011, 12:36:03 PM »
Sure we will reserve a space for u in our dreams

Offline terrenceterrence

• scrapsofmylife
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 12:55:55 PM »
:laugh:Dennis, someday SOON 3 of us including Terence could walk into MBS PP and get the nautilius 1 each and swing by rolex to get the rg daytona and smurf if not too much to ask ;)

wah like dat ar? then keep on fertilizing your plants and flushing your toilet bro.... and remember to share it with us  :laugh:

gold and precious metal all the way up to our elbows and then we really need Mei-Meis on both sides to rest our arms on their shoulders.  :Laughing_on_floor:
Better outrun my gun....faster than my bullet

Offline sshark

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 01:48:58 PM »
gold and precious metal all the way up to our elbows and then we really need Mei-Meis on both sides to rest our arms on their shoulders.  :Laughing_on_floor:

Mei-meis?? i am ok but bit risky for u and dennis hahhahah

Offline dennis.T

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2011, 09:21:47 PM »

wah like dat ar? then keep on fertilizing your plants and flushing your toilet bro.... and remember to share it with us  :laugh:

shoulder cant take the gold and precious metal weight..i think rest on their thigh is just nice ;D