Main Forums > German Timepieces

Sinn in Malaysia

(1/10) > >>

DUF1220:
Good morning guys [gals?],

I am thinking of getting myself a Sinn this year and was over at KLCC, Pav and Lot 10. Unfortunately, I found none in KLCC and Pav and only a small collection [maybe 5!] at Lot 10. Feeling disappointed, I decided not to venture further before I post this up at MWF.

Is HG the only AD where Sinn is available? Are there any non-authorized dealers where I could feast my eyes...???

Any and all information is very much welcome. I've been a good lad and all I want for Christmas is a Sinn!!!

Duf

Kesharoo:
A little bit challenging for Sinn here in Malaysia. You can check out the HG sister company at Gardens Mid Valley. They have some but not that many Sinns. Quite a few U series, basic pilot series and EZMs. My guess is that you tell them you wanna get a particular model, put some money down and let them order for you.

Don't think there are many secondary marketplaces to view. You can try searching the usual places in Amcorp Mall. Surprisingly I found mine in mudah but you really do need to be careful in Mudah.

good luck!

DUF1220:
Thank you for your reply. I spoke to HG and am awaiting their response...

psychokandy:
HG Gardens has Sinn, you can check there.

alooith:
Watches of Switzerland in Gardens got carry SINN and their discount is pretty huge. was offer almost 35% discount for it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version