Author Topic: Hublot Aerobang Big Bang 44mm  (Read 3914 times)

Offline uwu

Hublot Aerobang Big Bang 44mm
« on: December 14, 2012, 03:20:04 PM »
Hi guys, today i would like to do a review on my new baby which I purchase two days ago from a shop call [Shop name removed - forum mod]. It was indeed an awesome experience, as i have laid eyes on this watch for months.  ;D
The awesome experience started two days ago when i had to go to Kelana Jaya area for an appointment, i was there an hour early so i thought i take a look around, then i saw this shop with a humble sign [Shop name removed - forum mod], i was curious about what was in the shop, hence the curiosity brought me to this post today.

Tadaa......my new baby

I would like to introduce to you the Hublot Big Bang Black Magic Watch with 44mm black ceramic case, black ceramic bezel, black dial, self winding HUB 44 movement with chronograph function, approximately 42 hours of power reserve, black rubber strap with deployant buckle. Water resistant to 100 meters.

At first I didn't know i would fit a 44mm case, but this watch looks amazing.

I was serviced by a sales person named xxx, he seem to have years of experience in selling watches as he patiently explained to me on the black magic watch and why one should own a Hublot watch. I would definitely visit [Shop name removed - forum mod] for my next buy, (*hint-breitling), yes they do sell other brands besides Hublot. You can check out their website here: [Shop name removed - forum mod]
I am indeed a satisfied customer  8)

[No mention and link to commercial site - forum mods]

« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:43:40 AM by takashi78 »