Main Forums > General Discussion - Modern Watches

Scammer Alerted

(1/20) > >>

ck77:
Opening this thread for alerting any scamming watch trade.

From Paneristi forum,

Hate to be the bearer of bad news especially for myself.
I was in discussions for a timepiece with Anton' at Gloria Fine Watches in Indonesia. I did all my reference checks and he was totally trustworthy etc
After the second email the genuine sellers email [email protected] was hacked and on the side of this email was a "tick" and a very similar email [email protected] that managed to divert all the email traffic to and from Anton and myself to the scammer. The scam email was hidden and if you have eye trouble like myself it is an easy trap to fall into.
All the important banking details and contact info from the genuine Anton were kept from me and replaced with the bogus accounts. The M£ucker kept me entertained with fake pictures and really impressive watch knowledge.
I sent funds $11550 to Bank of America in Phoenix to "James Williamson" account
Routing 122101706
Acct 457030805637
Swift BOFAUS3N
Address 4605 East Chandler Blvd
Phoenix AZ 85048
USA
I have reported this fraud to my bank but they have told me already that the funds have been cleaned out. Banks do not offer debit card customers any protection whatsoever even with the name of the scammer on the account. Everyone knows you need to declare social security card, passport, photo ID etc to open bank account!!! Does this apply in the US? Im sure? Where are our RIGHTS to prosecute these bas£ards????????? Do we have to rely on the authorities completely???
I have reported the scam to the FBI, Police over here in UK (actionfraud),Financial Ombudsman. Financial Commission and Yahoo moderator as well gmail. IP address in sunnyvale CA
I lost £9000 and im mad and i will make this my project in life to track the worthless piece of 'sh&t' down.
Just wanted to warn anyone out there to double check the emails and do not fall into the trap i fell into
Thanks for listening anyway and take care out there.
Regards Clive R Joel in UK

Dexter Morgan:
http://www.mudah.my/Rolex+Submariner+16610-58725746.htm

This guy here going by the name of Mr.Ram been using a lot of other people's Rolex ads on mudah. Doesn't take cod. Please beware.

Everdying:
this guy again.
as usual mudah sux.

T816B:
When it comes to online ads, always buy-the-seller. There are too many scammers out there, sometimes just beyond our imagination. One word of advice, if it is too good to be true, then don't take the risk. :thumbsup:

HNaka7a:
this guy been putting up lots of post. i reported a few of them and got them removed.

Mr.Ram = Raman Nadasan. not sure if he is stealing someone else's profile

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version