Author Topic: England Premier League 2012/13..  (Read 43729 times)

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
Re: England Premier League 2012/13..
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2012, 10:25:32 PM »
smtg has to be done. I hope they would bring in video replay and goal line technology soon.
Fat chance, alot of vested interests and ppl in power won't let that happen.
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com

Offline tonykpk

« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2012, 07:58:52 AM »
Goal feasts last night btw Arsenal 7 , Reading 5 in a League cup match

Offline kenixck

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2012, 01:28:33 PM »
lucky no watch, sure heart attack ...  :o

Offline tonykpk

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2012, 01:01:46 PM »
Another goal feasts last btw Chelsea ;5  n Mu 4 in a league cup match..

Offline tonykpk

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2012, 02:59:13 PM »
Big match 2 nite MU vs Arsenal ..

Offline Watchnewby

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2012, 02:47:37 PM »
Chelsea fired DiMatteo and put Rafa as temporary caretaker. We will see how Chelsea fares next.

ManU was "burnt" in Gala's "Hell" but they already qualified and send a back-up/fringe players for exposure which is good, IMHO.

ManC is still the team to beat in BPL but did slightly better to draw with RM (not Richard Mille, but Real Madrid).

Last weekend match between Norwich vs ManU - I must commend Norwich plays with 11 players in attack and also 11 players when defending. Good for them to win against ManU who did not placed their actual CM in play, instead their make-shift CM role goes to their left winger. Giggs and Carrick were slow acting in the Central midfield position. Young and Valencia was also off-form. RVP plays at Rooney's position and there was no link-up between midfield and attack.
IMHO, ManU should play Anderson instead of Giggs. Scholes is also a better players in midfield in the sense that he can tackle and is a good passer of balls.

Anyway will follow this weekend matches.

Offline tonykpk

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2012, 12:40:26 PM »
Di matteo does better that most of his predecessors , yet he got the boot. If Pep were to move there, he could be making a mistake..

Offline Watchnewby

« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2012, 01:16:34 PM »
Di matteo does better that most of his predecessors , yet he got the boot. If Pep were to move there, he could be making a mistake..

Yes, couldn't agree more.
The Manager at Chelsea is RA's "toy-boy", hire and fire at his whims and fancy, except one.
IMHO, Pep will be better off in other clubs like ManUnited.

Offline Watchnewby

« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2012, 01:19:54 PM »
Last weekend MAnchester Derby was a goal-fest. Both the Red half and the Blue half were in the act, scoring 5 goals in total. It was an entertaining match, and the 12th man did it. (No, not the referee, but NAsri, RVP's ex-teammate) He who deflect RVP's freekick into goal. And suddenly the "Noisy" neighbour, is not so loud anymore!   :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline tonykpk

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2012, 08:18:59 PM »
Mu nearly threw it away with poor defending.For MC, By just spending lots of money won't always buy sustainable success .
Last weekend MAnchester Derby was a goal-fest. Both the Red half and the Blue half were in the act, scoring 5 goals in total. It was an entertaining match, and the 12th man did it. (No, not the referee, but NAsri, RVP's ex-teammate) He who deflect RVP's freekick into goal. And suddenly the "Noisy" neighbour, is not so loud anymore!   :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline am_sober

• it's time~! ^^
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2012, 02:21:15 PM »
when i watch.. Liverpool won 4 -0 to Fulham.. i was like damn~! liverpool are fuming because been criticized and all the titanic and end of the world jokes...

Then the next day i watch Chelsea won 8 - 0 to Aston Villa.. i was like.. wtf~?  ??? ??? *speechless*
Rafa must really be having a rough time at chelsea..
"People who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it~ ^^Y"

Offline tonykpk

« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2012, 08:22:43 PM »
Do you watch every game?
when i watch.. Liverpool won 4 -0 to Fulham.. i was like damn~! liverpool are fuming because been criticized and all the titanic and end of the world jokes...

Then the next day i watch Chelsea won 8 - 0 to Aston Villa.. i was like.. wtf~?  ??? ??? *speechless*

Offline am_sober

• it's time~! ^^
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2012, 08:27:42 AM »
Do you watch every game?

i watch all liverpool game because i support them.. as for other games.. i try to watch all whenever possible.. sometimes its just an excuse to hangout with friends~ ;)

:Cheers:
"People who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it~ ^^Y"

Offline tonykpk

« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2012, 02:13:10 PM »
Well enjoy watching 2 morrow's game.
Do you watch every game?

i watch all liverpool game because i support them.. as for other games.. i try to watch all whenever possible.. sometimes its just an excuse to hangout with friends~ ;)

Offline Watchnewby

« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2013, 01:26:02 PM »
Liverpool and Chelsea did well to win. ManC is there too.
For once, MAnUtd did not have to struggle from goals scored against them to win matches. Chicarito and RVP combined well to frustrate the Wigan goal.

Heard that Ronaldo may be going back to Ol Trafford with De Gea and another ManUtd player going the opposite to Real MAdrid. Then, there is sneider available from team Milan.

Offline tonykpk

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2013, 06:55:29 AM »
It will cost a fortune to bring Ronaldo back but will be a formidable strike pair with RVP.Should sell Rooney, not been consistent through out his years in MU.
Liverpool and Chelsea did well to win. ManC is there too.
For once, MAnUtd did not have to struggle from goals scored against them to win matches. Chicarito and RVP combined well to frustrate the Wigan goal.

Heard that Ronaldo may be going back to Ol Trafford with De Gea and another ManUtd player going the opposite to Real MAdrid. Then, there is sneider available from team Milan.

Offline Watchnewby

« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2013, 06:52:46 AM »
I beg to differ on the "selling Rooney" part.
So far the RVP-Rooney combination did well before Roo was injured. Look at most of the games where ManUtd was 2 goals down and they managed to comeback with 3 goals or more scored.
Only in the last 2 matches (vs WBA & Wigan) RVP was paired with Hernandez, with the rotation in midfield and defence. (Kagawa - Carrick, Ferdinand-Jones).
Furthermore, with Roo around, SAF will have more option if he plays a diamond formation in midfield, Roo/Kagawa/Cleverly/Scholes can fit in with either a lone or 2 strikers upfront(RVP/Hernandez/Welbeck). Not forgetting, Roo can play in the striker role too.

But, Ronaldo-RVP partnership will be awesome IMHO.

Relishing to see the derby between 2 great teams, the Reds(Liverpool) vs Red Devils(ManUtd).

Offline am_sober

• it's time~! ^^
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2013, 03:00:24 PM »
Relishing to see the derby between 2 great teams, the Reds(Liverpool) vs Red Devils(ManUtd).

cant wait too~ hehe

even though liverpool kinda lapsap this season but they always give a good fight when vs mu..
and with el pistolero been shooting nicely lately.. i hope the Reds win..

Offline tonykpk

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2013, 06:46:09 AM »
Interesting game which Mu played better first half, Lp played better towards the end. 2  - 1 to MU.

Offline Watchnewby

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2013, 01:35:55 PM »
Fair result in the Red Devils vs Reds game.
Liverpool played like "lapsap" in the first half but improved tremendously in the second with Sturridge-Suarez-Borinni combination providing more threats at ManUtd goal.
ManUtd played well in the 1st half but "put on the brakes" in the second half and managed to win the match 2-1.
Refereing was good with little major contoversies. But I had a feeling that Webb "favours" more for  Liverpool in this match.

Offline am_sober

• it's time~! ^^
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2013, 01:40:31 PM »
Frustrated but couldnt agree more with u guys... :HammerHead: 7point clear of the 2nd place, its hard not to imagine they can clinch the title..  :Blue: haizz... but still "bola itu bulat" anything is possible~ :Praying:  ;D

Offline tonykpk

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2013, 08:29:31 PM »
Yes anything can happen in soccer, do you still remember a game has to be called off half way through the match when some  idiot
Frustrated but couldnt agree more with u guys... :HammerHead: 7point clear of the 2nd place, its hard not to imagine they can clinch the title..  :Blue: haizz... but still "bola itu bulat" anything is possible~ :Praying:  ;D

switch off the stadium lights  ???
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 08:31:26 PM by tonykpk »

Offline ronaldindin

• Freshie
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2013, 07:09:21 PM »
wigan athletic bro. I can see that they'r rising rapidly
12Bet.com - Proud Sponsor of Wigan Athletic!

Offline am_sober

• it's time~! ^^
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2013, 02:14:31 PM »
losing to Oldham..

drawing to Arsenal after 2 goals lead.. haizz....  :HammerHead: :HammerHead:

now its time to see whats the outcome of the City game..   :Praying:

Offline nasa

« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2013, 11:36:49 PM »
It was Skrtel mistake @ Anfield..Now its Reina's turn to hand them a "gift"!! We should've collected max 6 pts against this CT side!! Damnn!!