Author Topic: Young and New  (Read 2398 times)

Offline AsherLim

• Freshie
Young and New
« on: June 04, 2013, 07:34:45 AM »
Hi all,

I'm Asher and I've been reading this forum for a week now and have really learnt a lot about timepieces from you guys. I'm currently in Form 6 which means I currently do not have the means to own a luxury watch(trying to strike up a deal with my dad to get me something cheaper, maybe a Tissot, when I get my 4 flat :P ). It's going to be a long journey for me before I can finally acquire my first 'real' timepiece but I'm sure that would make it even more special to me. I look forward to learning more from all of you. Thanks!  :)

Offline rusminag

Re: Young and New
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 07:58:09 AM »
Get a 4.00 and we may collect fund and give you the watch....

Welcome....
Don't Waste Time, Go for Rolex

Offline AsherLim

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 08:07:56 AM »
Get a 4.00 and we may collect fund and give you the watch....

Welcome....

Haha, thanks!  :thumbsup:

Offline G.MAC

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 06:46:40 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Always coincide the attainment of a timepiece to a historical event in your life. I got my first piece when I graduated from university and other pieces to coincide with my other achievements in life. You will learn to appreciate what you get more and at the same time strive to work hard for that next piece.
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline Aiden

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 08:16:52 PM »
You are absolutely right about "Dont waste time, Go for Rolex". That triggers me to say hi :)

Offline AsherLim

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 11:55:42 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Always coincide the attainment of a timepiece to a historical event in your life. I got my first piece when I graduated from university and other pieces to coincide with my other achievements in life. You will learn to appreciate what you get more and at the same time strive to work hard for that next piece.

Thanks! :) I agree with you. I would personally like to mark special events and occasions in my life with the acquisition of a timepiece in the future.

You are absolutely right about "Dont waste time, Go for Rolex". That triggers me to say hi :)

Haha, that would have to wait a long time. No way I'm gonna ask my dad for a Rolex. Maybe one day, I shall be able to afford one! :P

Offline TJWN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 09:27:05 PM »
poison kaw kaw you friend also  ;D