Author Topic: Hello...  (Read 2609 times)

Offline Joashes

Hello...
« on: April 22, 2013, 01:21:31 AM »
Just joined the forum today after finding it on google... Have been an active member on watchuseek. Anyway, i'm from PJ and been collecting watches for quite some time now. My current collection consists of 20+ watches of which no two have the same movements. Hope to be active in this forum.

Offline TET@WATCH

Re: Hello...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 11:20:02 AM »
Hi Joashes...Warm Welcome  :Cheers:  Please show us your collection..... :Praying:

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 10:48:44 AM »
Just joined the forum today after finding it on google... Have been an active member on watchuseek. Anyway, i'm from PJ and been collecting watches for quite some time now. My current collection consists of 20+ watches of which no two have the same movements. Hope to be active in this forum.

Hi Joashes,
Welcome to Malaysia Watch Forum.
I would say that having 20+ watches with unduplicated movements in a single collection is no easy feat.
Would love to see some of your favorite timepieces here. Looking forward to your active participation in our local forum.

:Cheers:

Offline Joashes

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 03:55:14 PM »
Half of my collection consists of Russian watches with different movements. The other half consists of mostly swiss and two german watches.
This is part of my Russian collection and also my Meccaniche Veloci 2 Valvole

Will post more photos soon...

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 05:35:35 PM »

This Italian watch certainly looks unique, with 2 individual movements in a single watch.
Ideal for the frequent traveller. What's the size of this watch?

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 09:49:29 PM »
Interesting watches u hv there

Welcome

Offline Joashes

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 11:00:32 AM »

This Italian watch certainly looks unique, with 2 individual movements in a single watch.
Ideal for the frequent traveller. What's the size of this watch?

Its 48mm. Meccaniche Veloci is now made in Switzerland and i have another MV 3 hand which is 42mm and comes with an ETA 2824 movement.