Author Topic: A watch fit for "Royal-ty"  (Read 13282 times)

Offline TET@WATCH

Re: A watch fit for "Royal-ty"
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2013, 04:08:04 PM »
Ha-ha Chrisyen...you are always welcome :Cheers: Anyway, like to say a big thank you to our host Hanz079 for introducing the watch or i would not know it existed. :Jumping:

Offline bezelnut

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2013, 01:36:36 PM »
Hi bezelnut...no worries, i bought one at Ebay liau...Will show you after 2 weeks time :Dancing_banana: So-so HAPPY :Jumping:

Wow  :thumbsup:
Congrats my friend. I don't even see it surface on Ebay. what keyword did you use to search?

btw, in my previous post, I totally have no intention to criticize, I apologise if I made you feel that way.  :angel:

Offline TET@WATCH

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2013, 06:33:24 PM »
Hi Bezelnut...no hard feelings...but actually i felt bad for Ronaldindin, he is actually trying to pre-warn me..anyway, let bygone be bygone.  There is no keyword at ebay but just put in "Bulova automatic" and start seaching one by one..it takes me about 2 days to find that particular watch. Soon i got to go for my eye check up liau (ha-ha). :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline bezelnut

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2013, 08:53:27 AM »
Hi Bezelnut...no hard feelings...but actually i felt bad for Ronaldindin, he is actually trying to pre-warn me..anyway, let bygone be bygone.  There is no keyword at ebay but just put in "Bulova automatic" and start seaching one by one..it takes me about 2 days to find that particular watch. Soon i got to go for my eye check up liau (ha-ha). :Laughing_on_floor:

Man, you are the maestro of perseverance.
But I guess hunting is half the fun, yeah.  :Jumping: