Author Topic: a watch with these following criteria, anyone?  (Read 2417 times)

Offline wannur

a watch with these following criteria, anyone?
« on: March 17, 2013, 12:44:26 PM »
Hi all,

I'm looking for a watch with the following criteria, but so far I can't seem to find any good result from google. So I'd really appreciate if someone could give some suggestions?  :)

- lady watch
- for a left-hander
- leather strap
- budget is around 5k

Thanks!!

Offline JOS2012

• Global Moderator
Re: a watch with these following criteria, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 01:17:25 PM »
if u r left handed and wish to wear your watch on the right hand, so am looking for a watch with the crown on the left instead of the right, very few brands have it.
Other than this requirement, for your budget, Longines Evidenza is a classic watch for a lady or a pre-owned Rolex Air King, pre-owned IWC Mark XV.
Personal taste and preferences evolve over years, hopefully not 1 full circle otherwise it means we haven't learnt a single thing.

Offline aequod1

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 11:50:24 AM »
Left-Handed Watch with Black Leather Band:

Fancy collection including pulsar solar watch, invicta pro diver and seiko chronograph wrist watches.

Offline bezelnut

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 01:20:44 PM »
IMO, there's nothing wrong wearing a "normal" watch on right hand. In fact, the crown being on the inside of wrist actually prevent it from poking on the back of the hand. The only downside is that one cannot wind or adjust the watch that easily while wearing the watch on right hand.