Author Topic: STPM anyone?  (Read 4328 times)

Offline JeepWH

• Tick...tick...tick....
STPM anyone?
« on: March 13, 2013, 05:14:15 PM »
Jus want 2 aske here any members take STPM before? I yes, what to do if results not good ah?  :Praying:
Seiko fan.....

Offline ccfoong

Re: STPM anyone?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 07:06:41 PM »
STPM is for those students who wish to enter into a local university .With a very good result achive the student will have a better chance of taking better courses there.In my previous experience I know student who wish to take up medicine sat fot it 3X  :Confused:

Offline bezelnut

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 02:19:12 PM »
No worry. as long as your CGPA is 2.0 and above (some even say lower), you can get an offer from local U. The twist is that you must fill the registration forms properly and choose both University and programme wisely, according to your result. Don't choose "hot" University or programme if result is not up to par. I know UNIMAS is one university that are easy to enter.

Offline hitokai1989

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 08:43:23 PM »
I went for STPM and enter foreign Uni after i finish it since i cant get the course i wanted so if u work really hard. You should go for it

Offline @tsw@

• My precious
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 10:39:28 PM »
Yap WH,

If results not good and not able to get into local uni, then only option is to retake the exams again. Education is very very important. It is your stepping stone to secure a career. So think back on how you screwed up and try not to do it again the second time round.

If your parents have the dough $$$, then simple. Pay your way into a private college and take up their pre diploma course usually about 1 year course. Provided you work harder this time and pass. Then you'll be accepted into their diploma course and subsequently post graduate course.

All I've said above is based on an assumption that its your results that's not good.

Offline kwh74

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 04:07:20 PM »
Hi,

I took STPM is to skip the Diploma course (waste time and safe money) as an alternative route to the Higher Diploma.  It solely depends on what course you are planning to take  :Confused:.

Just like paying toll (pay money and safe time :Dancing_banana:) or embrace traffic jam (safe money and waste time :Scolding:) .