Author Topic: State-Of-The-Art Watch!  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Empty Tree 8

State-Of-The-Art Watch!
« on: February 15, 2013, 11:38:36 AM »
A rather confident young man walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive young woman. He gives her a quick glance, then casually looks at his WATCH for a moment. The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?" "No," he replies, "I just bought this state-of-the-art watch and I was testing it." Intrigued, the woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?" "It uses alpha waves to telepathically talk to me," he explains. "What's it telling you now?", she asks. "Well, it says that you're not wearing any panties...". The woman giggles and  replies, "Well it must be broken then, because I am wearing panties!" The man exclaims, "Damn-- this thing must be an hour fast!".  :Confused:

Hello all....... apologies for the bawdy joke.....meant it in a good way since we are all watch enthusiasts here.....glad to be part of the forum and look forward to learning and sharing much....cheers! 

Offline am_sober

• it's time~! ^^
Re: State-Of-The-Art Watch!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 02:15:39 PM »
 :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

nice joke~  :thumbsup:

welcome to MWF~

hope u gonna enjoy ur stay here~

tc cheers~
 :Cheers:
"People who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it~ ^^Y"

Offline nasa

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 06:32:58 PM »
That's an innovative way 2 introduce urself..Welcome aboard bro..Enjoy yr stay.. ::)

Offline TET@WATCH

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 04:25:22 AM »
Another Joker in the house :Laughing_on_floor: Welcome !!!

Offline Dickson Lim

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 04:54:01 AM »
Nice joke! You got my day!  :thumbsup:

Offline Empty Tree 8

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 08:42:24 AM »
Thanks bros for the warm welcome! Hope to contribute and learn.........and also more jokes..... :Dancing_banana: