Author Topic: Omega "Quantum of Solace" Planet Ocean  (Read 2691 times)

Offline satishnair

Omega "Quantum of Solace" Planet Ocean
« on: January 20, 2013, 12:56:33 PM »
Dear MWF members,

Greetings and Happy New Year. I joined this forum to post a sale of a sparingly used Omega Planet Ocean 007 "Quantum of Solace" limited edition watch. Being a new member, I am unable to place a post in the appropriate section.

Cheers!

Offline danny

• Administrator
Re: Omega "Quantum of Solace" Planet Ocean
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 06:31:19 AM »
Welcome to Malaysia Watch Forum.
As a new member you will have to accumulate at least 25 posts before you can post in the Members' Pre-Owned Section.
For more information please refer here: http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php/topic,2000.0.html

:Cheers:

Offline dpkong

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 02:42:00 PM »

Hopefully, you didn't join just to sell a watch...

Offline David_cheong

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 05:22:01 PM »
Yes, please participate and join us with quality post....Quantity post are no do...

dc
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline satishnair

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 01:02:15 PM »
Dear All,

Thank you for your replies. By quality posts, please guide me where to post as I am unable to post replies on anything in the classifieds section. Please excuse as I am unable to understand this guideline.

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 09:42:54 PM »
Dear All,

Thank you for your replies. By quality posts, please guide me where to post as I am unable to post replies on anything in the classifieds section. Please excuse as I am unable to understand this guideline.

Hi satish,
You won't be able to post in the classifieds until you have accumulated 25 quality posts.
However you are able to post in the other sections, so we hope you will be able to join in the discussions on the other boards.

:Cheers:

Offline satishnair

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 08:11:47 AM »
Hello Danny,

Thank you very much. I am a watch enthusiast myself and will surely contribute to this amazing forum of like minded brothers. Thank you once again for your support and assistance.