Author Topic: Kubang Gajah Waterfall~  (Read 3614 times)

Offline am_sober

• it's time~! ^^
Kubang Gajah Waterfall~
« on: November 08, 2012, 12:37:08 PM »
Located at kemensah near zoo negara.. the trail to the waterfall is the same track that the ATV, motocross and off road bicycle used.. so have to be care not to bumped into them as i went there by foot only... ><"

Its amazing that we can still find such beautiful waterfall in the kl area~ hope u guys find it fascinating too.. here are some pics~ ^^

have a good day~
tc cheers~ ^^
 :Cheers:
"People who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it~ ^^Y"

Offline 7thfort

• Yeehah
Re: Kubang Gajah Waterfall~
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 11:45:03 AM »
Great place to admire and be close to nature. You are quite an outdoor guy. If you happen to be around Tanjung Kling/Klebang, in Malacca on 25 November 2012, maybe you can come join me kayaking around the coast.

Offline am_sober

• it's time~! ^^
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 07:30:41 AM »
Great place to admire and be close to nature. You are quite an outdoor guy. If you happen to be around Tanjung Kling/Klebang, in Malacca on 25 November 2012, maybe you can come join me kayaking around the coast.

tq for the kind invitation~ i'll bare that in mind~ thanx ^^

owh btw this place also known as Sofea Jane Waterfall.. named after the actress who played a scene here for the movie Perempuan, Isteri, dan ...
"People who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it~ ^^Y"

Offline 7thfort

• Yeehah
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 07:15:14 AM »

tq for the kind invitation~ i'll bare that in mind~ thanx ^^

owh btw this place also known as Sofea Jane Waterfall.. named after the actress who played a scene here for the movie Perempuan, Isteri, dan ...
[/quote]

you are welcome.