Author Topic: My ML Chrono  (Read 4293 times)

Offline Cocobean

My ML Chrono
« on: March 20, 2009, 01:50:07 PM »
Hi all,

This is my most commonly wear outdoor watch . It is definitely one of the best value-for-money entry level timepiece.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Re: My ML Chrono
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 03:33:15 PM »
looking at this photo... the background is more attractive to me... where is the place?

Offline Cocobean

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 04:06:55 PM »
looking at this photo... the background is more attractive to me... where is the place?

LOL, i always like the picture to be taken with some scene instead of pure white or black . Btw, the place is called Eilean Donan Castle , western side of Scotland if you have a map; or simply google the place will give you lots of info. Took this pic during my last visit to Scotland, Edinburg - Loch Ness - Inverness tour.

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 05:00:11 PM »
Wow!! My favorite place in Scotland :D (or whole of UK) That's where i first seen snow ;p

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 09:07:58 PM »
Cocobean,
It's easy to tell who's the hard core watch afficionado. He's the one who would place his watch in front of the castle for a scenic shot. :)
Always a pleasure to see pics of watches in the rough. I'll bet it was no easy task taking this photo with one hand on the camera.

Offline Cocobean

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 09:20:52 PM »
Hey danny,

Yea, taking pics of watch is always challenging due to reflection , especially when u wish to potrait it with scenery at the back. Furthermore i am not using SLR , only with my poor first generation Sony T1 LOL. Anyway, i will try to snap some nice pics tomorrow if the weather permitted . Cheers.

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 09:45:50 PM »
Hi Cocobean,
Are you based in the UK?