Author Topic: Officine Panerai - Just a fashion house??  (Read 170204 times)

Offline Kennypane

Re: Officine Panerai - Just a fashion house??
« Reply #250 on: November 08, 2012, 09:16:30 PM »
I just laughed my ( x ) off reading this thread  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Kennypane

« Reply #251 on: November 08, 2012, 09:20:01 PM »
sorry, no. i don pray to the brand. i just like PAM and with passion. if people attack yr favourite brand, of course you get mad. get angry! even crazy sometimes.  :HammerHead: but that is enkidu's fault. he started the fire. really he must apologize. then all will be normal again. there are things you can only talk to yourself or yr gf when you pump her. there are things ypu can talk inn public. don't mix both up. this is malaysia. not overseas. i know in other overseas forums people can bang each other and ok. here it is not ok!   

Eh Kung Fu fighter, u sound quite rude here. Pump what? Reeboks? Start what fire? Look below and behind, I think fire will start there.

Offline Godzillaz

« Reply #252 on: November 08, 2012, 09:26:25 PM »
Very funny to you. I'm hurting over here. :-[

I need a drink  :laugh:

I just laughed my ( x ) off reading this thread  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Enkidu

« Reply #253 on: November 09, 2012, 07:17:27 AM »
with the nick condor87, i suppose you must be born in year 1987? you were really young with this sort of PAM collection, hope to see some pix u took on your collection :thumbsup:

i will, once i calm down i will. sorry to everyone here for my anger.

wat enkidu wrote is too much. just 2 much to handle. i don know what he is really like as a real person. seem to hv good knowledge abt watches but stubborn refuse to see the good point abt PAM....sad for him.

yes, i am born in 1987.

Message to the Legendary King Condor of the Kingdom of PAMistan.

When will you upload the pics of your 9 PAMs? We are waiting............................ ;D

Offline JPSP

« Reply #254 on: November 09, 2012, 09:08:53 AM »
with the nick condor87, i suppose you must be born in year 1987? you were really young with this sort of PAM collection, hope to see some pix u took on your collection :thumbsup:

wat enkidu wrote is too much. just 2 much to handle. i don know what he is really like as a real person. seem to hv good knowledge abt watches but stubborn refuse to see the good point abt PAM....sad for him.

yes, i am born in 1987.

When will you upload the pics of your 9 PAMs? We are waiting............................ ;D

don't get him started... :HammerHead:

Offline Manburg

« Reply #255 on: November 09, 2012, 09:55:12 AM »

yes, i am born in 1987.

don't get him started... :HammerHead:

Well, I think Enkidu would love to get him started.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” BILL SHANKLY

Offline takashi78

« Reply #256 on: November 09, 2012, 10:03:42 AM »
You guys can click his profile and see when he last online in this forum.
Looks like his sole purpose signing up for this forum is to post here? :P

Maybe when one of us ask them to come over here and play instead of us going over he was all like

And after finished posting he was like

Just joking la guys...i would also like to see his collection.
Hey its Friday !!!
Woot ! :Cheers:

Offline Plankton-IkanBilis

« Reply #257 on: November 09, 2012, 10:28:21 AM »
As for his collection, I sure hope this is not the case...

Offline Manburg

« Reply #258 on: November 09, 2012, 10:30:11 AM »
That's why I mentioned Enkidu would get him started. For all we know, he might just be Enkidu's alter ego.

;D ;D ;D

It's Friday, I'm also joking.  :laugh:
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” BILL SHANKLY

Offline JPSP

« Reply #259 on: November 09, 2012, 10:50:17 AM »
That's why I mentioned Enkidu would get him started. For all we know, he might just be Enkidu's alter ego.

;D ;D ;D

It's Friday, I'm also joking.  :laugh:

Faint..

Offline Kennypane

« Reply #260 on: November 09, 2012, 02:13:53 PM »
Could it be the split personality of Ivan aka Hobbitt as the legendofcondor because Ivan has 9 Pams to get back at Enkidu? No, cannot be.  Just kidding guys.

Offline Enkidu

« Reply #261 on: November 09, 2012, 02:15:33 PM »
No lah, I only gave him a royal title. Not trying to get anything started again after the peace treaty two days ago. But he did agree to post some pics. I just asked again.  :angel:

Alter ego? Not mine definitely. If he is anyone's alter ego, probably manburg's or hanz's (you know, they believe they NEVER WALK ALONE)......  :laugh: just joking also......don't attack me, I love Ian Rush, Kenny Daglish (how could i forget him), John Barnes, Ronnie Whelan, Jan molby ........etc.

Offline Enkidu

« Reply #262 on: November 09, 2012, 02:37:38 PM »
Could it be the split personality of Ivan aka Hobbitt as the legendofcondor because Ivan has 9 Pams to get back at Enkidu? No, cannot be.  Just kidding guys.

You can see from this thread and the others that Hobbitt and I discuss rather openly.   :thumbsup: I am sure he is not here to get back at me or anything....

Offline Alvin-8880

« Reply #263 on: November 09, 2012, 02:42:11 PM »
enough lah, let this episode ends peacefully after enough entertainment.  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline davidtth

« Reply #264 on: November 09, 2012, 02:55:20 PM »
really love this thread, high and low  :thumbsup:

wait.... i still wan to see the PAM collection from Condor  :-*

Offline TheHobbit

• Global Moderator
« Reply #265 on: November 09, 2012, 04:07:25 PM »

I wish my collection is as diverse as legendofcondor. My small collection sadly is very focused and perhaps could do with some variety.

Offline Enkidu

« Reply #266 on: November 09, 2012, 04:11:45 PM »

I wish my collection is as diverse as legendofcondor. My small collection sadly is very focused and perhaps could do with some variety.

But PAMs are only a small part of your collection, I recall.  ???

Offline TheHobbit

• Global Moderator
« Reply #267 on: November 09, 2012, 04:19:08 PM »

But PAMs are only a small part of your collection, I recall.  ???

Enkidu,

I wish. Unless you compare it with the g-shocks, which at the moment is slowly being sold to a collector locally. Nope, other priorities dictate that the collection has to culled and being a retiree does not help the situation.

Offline Enkidu

« Reply #268 on: November 09, 2012, 04:28:43 PM »
Enkidu,
I wish. Unless you compare it with the g-shocks, which at the moment is slowly being sold to a collector locally. Nope, other priorities dictate that the collection has to culled and being a retiree does not help the situation.

Culling? All of us go through that phase once every few years, my friend. Just found out that VanniC (of www.vannic.it) has joined MWF. I am sure after seeing his pieces more often your Panerai collection will be growing again... ;D ;D ;D

Offline Manburg

« Reply #269 on: November 09, 2012, 04:31:00 PM »
No lah, I only gave him a royal title. Not trying to get anything started again after the peace treaty two days ago. But he did agree to post some pics. I just asked again.  :angel:

Alter ego? Not mine definitely. If he is anyone's alter ego, probably manburg's or hanz's (you know, they believe they NEVER WALK ALONE)......  :laugh: just joking also......don't attack me, I love Ian Rush, Kenny Daglish (how could i forget him), John Barnes, Ronnie Whelan, Jan molby ........etc.

Ha ha ha ... you really know how to get on others' nerves, or in my case, soft spot there mate! :D  By summoning the name of the one and only "King", I can't do no other things except to buy you a beer!  :Cheers: Well, who can forget the Greatest Reds of All, and by invoking his name, I can only say that You'll Never Walk Alone.  :thumbsup:

By the way, after reading this whole thread, I can say that you've got a rather polished manner of presenting your arguments. Been submitting before any of the Lordships lately?  ;)

Offline Enkidu

« Reply #270 on: November 09, 2012, 04:45:44 PM »
Ha ha ha ... you really know how to get on others' nerves, or in my case, soft spot there mate! :D  By summoning the name of the one and only "King", I can't do no other things except to buy you a beer!  :Cheers: Well, who can forget the Greatest Reds of All, and by invoking his name, I can only say that You'll Never Walk Alone.  :thumbsup:

By the way, after reading this whole thread, I can say that you've got a rather polished manner of presenting your arguments. Been submitting before any of the Lordships lately?  ;)

Hahaha....I typed too fast when I replied to you above, and omitted Kenny Daglish. Added his name later actually. Blasphemy in the eyes of the Reds I am sure. Liverpool playing Chelsea this weekend I recall? Will be nice to watch. Mata vs. Suarez? Or Torres against the Red's fans??

I am afraid I'm only doing litigation sparingly these days. Age is fast catching up.

Don't recall seeing you owning any Panerai?

Offline pexus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #271 on: November 09, 2012, 06:24:19 PM »
Endiku Liverpool fan??  :o :o :o

All is forgiven then!  ;D

Especially when you mention Jan Molby and Ronnie Whelan in the same sentence..... :Dancing_banana: :Jumping: :Jumping:
`Learning to appreciate my watch as a tool, and not some fancy branded jewelry'

Offline Manburg

« Reply #272 on: November 09, 2012, 06:30:25 PM »

Hahaha....I typed too fast when I replied to you above, and omitted Kenny Daglish. Added his name later actually. Blasphemy in the eyes of the Reds I am sure. Liverpool playing Chelsea this weekend I recall? Will be nice to watch. Mata vs. Suarez? Or Torres against the Red's fans??

I am afraid I'm only doing litigation sparingly these days. Age is fast catching up.

Don't recall seeing you owning any Panerai?

Well, what would you do if the one girl you loved with all your heart, whom you adored til the seventh heaven, and brought you those wonderful feelings when you're together, who then duly reciprocated by declaring to the world that she loves you for what you are, and that you're the best in the world, suddenly turned her back from you and ran to the next guy flaunting his wealth, whilst telling him that he's the best there is?  :Mad: It's a cut that will never heal mate.  :'(

Anyway, enough of that, as the mod and those on the other side of the M6 motorway (if you get what I mean  ;)) might have a dimmed view of this unrelated conversations. Back to the matter at hand.

The only reason as to why you don't recall seeing me owning any PAM is because I don't own any. A poor sod eh?  :-[ 

Offline nasa

« Reply #273 on: November 09, 2012, 11:18:26 PM »
From 1 Reds to Another...I guess we all love our watches the same way like we love LFC!! Full of Passion & Pride!! YNWA Guys... :thumbsup:

Offline TheHobbit

• Global Moderator
« Reply #274 on: November 10, 2012, 05:16:54 AM »
Enkidu,

Culling? All of us go through that phase once every few years, my friend. Just found out that VanniC (of www.vannic.it) has joined MWF. I am sure after seeing his pieces more often your Panerai collection will be growing again... ;D ;D ;D

Welcome to mwf vannic. His collection in indeed an envy of many. As for me adding to the collection, more so pieces like VanniC, lies between zero and naught. It would be nice though.......