Author Topic: Hi everyone from MWF  (Read 2957 times)

Offline eric_j

• Freshie
Hi everyone from MWF
« on: December 11, 2009, 01:51:11 AM »
Hi everyone,

Brief intro about myself...Come from Johor and in the middle of 20 and is a technician.

Start to get crazy with watches not very long ago (about 1 years ago)...First own is a Seiko chronograph(bought it not long after i started work).At first,I thought watch is just to 'show' me time and isn't anymore.But as time goes by,I find watches is a very important accessories for us guys as watch is an item that reflect our personality.Soon after it,I started to feel in love with watches.I find it really amazing that behind this small item is a great masterpiece.This hundred tiny mechanical pieces been pieced together and is fitted into a small case.Just to say it is awesome!  :)  After that I try to go for some more expensive watch.The second watch is bought was Tissot PRC 200.After few while,bought an Oris William F1 edition and just bought Longines master collection moonphase.Planning to buy something for Ball,or maybe IWC or JLC.Really love this 3 brands but due to budget constraint,have to bear for a while first   :)

Nice to see you guys and really hope to learn more about watches here.Enrich knowledge.  :)

Thanks...(Note:Look like a bit too kap ko,hehe)

Offline Scott C.

Re: Hi everyone from MWF
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 04:30:53 AM »
Welcome Eric ;)

Enjoy your stay here and thanks for sharing with us about your journey  :thumbsup:

:Cheers:
Scott

Offline David_cheong

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 06:47:50 AM »
Eric - welcome aboard. As is, its a long way from home

Join us often for many discussions

dc
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 07:55:29 AM »
welcome.... good introduction!

Offline Fred

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 02:11:00 PM »
Hi eric, nice to meet you and welcome to MWF.

Offline eric_j

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 12:06:22 AM »
Thank guys.Looking forward to learn more from this forum.My knowledge on watches is still zero,only know how to admire but know nth deep. :)

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 06:50:44 AM »
Hi Eric,
Welcome to MWF. We learn from each other all the time.
Make yourself at home here.
 :Cheers: