Author Topic: Cheap/affordable place to spend a night in Bkt Bintang Area  (Read 5182 times)

Offline Laktos Kid

Hi guys, I'm going to KL next week with my friends. would like to spend a night in Bukit Bintang area, a hotel or room that is less than RM 150 or RM100 if possible (juat a place where we can sleep) anyone have any suggestions ?
thanks for any reply, help needed :Cheers:

Offline gloomis

Re: Cheap/affordable place to spend a night in Bkt Bintang Area
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 05:32:32 AM »
plenty at that area, along jalan bkt bintang got T hotel, cardogan, Bintang hotel and alot more. Behind time square area also plenty, Mercury hotel, 88 Inn, and a few more. just surf from net will have faster n efficient result

Offline Annthony Siah

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 07:16:31 PM »
but is all the hotel there will have details in the internet? i guess not all the hotel can search in internet. Maybe can just try your luck go there and look at the hotel and choose which hotel want to stay.

p/s maybe the picture of the hotel in internet is not the actual situation of the hotel.

Offline Laktos Kid

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 07:39:47 PM »
really appreciate your input and help guys   :thumbsup: I'd found only a few hotels from the net, but i think there are a lot more that is not available from the net. This is my first time staying over night in that area and scare can't find a place to spend the night  :HammerHead:

Offline gloomis

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 08:08:31 PM »
really appreciate your input and help guys   :thumbsup: I'd found only a few hotels from the net, but i think there are a lot more that is not available from the net. This is my first time staying over night in that area and scare can't find a place to spend the night  :HammerHead:

no worry at all. the hotel at that area is plenty. worry the room condition is not acceptable is better

Offline Laktos Kid

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 11:20:19 PM »
that is one of the things i'm afraid too, some might be noisy or unsafe  :-\
guess i'll do more research on the net  :thumbsup: