Author Topic: Mini GTG in Down under Versi 2.0  (Read 4460 times)

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
Mini GTG in Down under Versi 2.0
« on: April 27, 2012, 03:32:28 PM »
Just had GTG with GMAC today down under. Good to catch up with him after going through a busy period for both of us. Some pictures below:

Went to the same restaurant we had in the previous GTG. Had the usual "economy rice" but i only settled for 2 plates of rice instead of having 3 plate of rice. Gmac had a good meal two. Get to see him eat more this round  :Laughing_on_floor:

Here is our wristshot after our late lunch:

After lunch, we drop by to one of the AD that carry various brand of watches.

This is what we molest at that time

IWC Portiofino 8 days, the strap is handmade by a famous shoe company if i not wrong.. Love the classic styling.

JLC watch memovox tribute to deepsea - euro version. According to GMAC, it is one of rare watch around. One of the 900 around the world. It was odd to find this in this part of the world

Close up of GMAC Pam and tudor sub (beautiful watch in person  :thumbsup:)

My Explorer.. Cant stop wearing it.. Feel like nothing coming from wearing chrono watch  :thumbsup:

While GMAC was eyeing on some pieces there, this caught my eye  :o

It was the 42mm version. Big and chunky but surprisingly i still can pull it off as it has short lug (comments are welcome on this) Hope by the time i bought this the bracelet can be adjusted to my wrist.

So that all for now. My phone ran out of battery that why i did not take as much pic as I would want too. Hope GMAC will post his pic here too. Really enjoy this mini gtg  :thumbsup:

Enjoy reading  :Cheers:

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
Re: Mini GTG in Down under Versi 2.0
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 04:19:14 PM »
JLC deepsea tribute!!! Mind telling me how much those are going for?
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 04:29:18 PM »
JLC deepsea tribute!!! Mind telling me how much those are going for?

Drop GMAC pm... He more well verse than me bro  :mooning:

Offline G.MAC

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 04:41:19 PM »
so fast ar...bro Gigi? Great times man. I didnt take any pic. Too busy trying to hit down the price for the watches. Lucky I go with you. If not, I never dare to go in alone. Feel a bit intimidated if the SA just look at me alone. That Jaeger memang make me geram la...Bro Hanz, that Jaeger is the European version. Mechanical alarm. It retails at AUD14000.
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline terrenceterrence

• scrapsofmylife
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 04:44:41 PM »
The 8500 PO is really a good buy. Great calibre finishing... beautiful details.... but because of the display caseback.. sits abit high.

If you like it..go ahead bro  :thumbsup:

Better outrun my gun....faster than my bullet