Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: wTS : Ball Engineer Master 2 Diver Green (Sold)  (Read 2415 times)

Offline ckmcsk

wTS : Ball Engineer Master 2 Diver Green (Sold)
« on: April 14, 2012, 05:30:04 PM »
This is the Ball Engineer Master II Diver Green version
It comes with full box contents (box, manual and card)
The condition is 95% like new
It comes with the original straps. Including extra is the original Ball butterfly buckle.

The watch was bought in Singapore in 2009. Please do not need to ask me how much i paid for the watch and this really irrelevant to the sale. How much i bought has nothing to do with you, right? (i got upset with a newbie question of claiming the watch could be bought at SGD2000 with 25% discount)

COD Ipoh only at RM3800

Disclaimer
1) Please remember a used watch will not be perfectly new.
2) I will try to illustrate the best base on my inspection but you should know that everyone has different tolerance to cosmetic
3) Please offer reasonable bargain price.
4) Please also be remember that I am not here to make money or earning living but to seek fun in watch collection and rotation sharing
5) I have an official job in day time and this is only one of my collection hobby. so please be expected non realtime feedback.
6) I love to meet all to make friends. we can have chit chat with Ipoh white coffee
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 04:48:33 AM by danny »