Author Topic: Invicta 8926 Review  (Read 21440 times)

Offline meoramri

• Global Moderator
    • My Eastern Watch Collection
Re: Invicta 8926 Review
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2012, 11:28:59 AM »
The Invicta "submariner" be it with Miyota or swiss movements are good value for the $$$. Just pray u don't get a defective one, I heard horror stories on Invicta customer service on some of the other WIS forums.
thats quite true!i've read about angry owners getting defective ones.thank god i was lucky!mine came in one piece!hahaha :Cheers:

I am one of the lucky one - no problem for mine - but if you want to minimise problems with internet purchases, suggest you use paypal to pay. This is because paypal have a good conflict resolution protocol which can help refund your money if the product received is something that is not as advertised.
Main watch blog visit: http://easternwatch.blogspot.com

Offline kwok

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2012, 07:48:49 AM »
Thanks n1ckwlg and Meoramri for your kind reply......might get myself one....have been checking AMAZON website for the past few days....

Offline n1ckwlq

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2012, 10:53:32 AM »
Thanks n1ckwlg and Meoramri for your kind reply......might get myself one....have been checking AMAZON website for the past few days....
You're welcome man!we're all here to help each other about watches..good luck in your purchase!  :D
Nicholas Wong

Offline mnazri.tan

• Time As It Is
    • Time As It Is.....
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2012, 01:25:40 PM »
Nice one, i myself own several invicta before and almost wanted to get 9937 myself.

:)

One thing that i dont quite like, Invicta shouldnt engrave the INVICTA name so huge at the side....that spoil the image a lil bit....

Offline n1ckwlq

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2012, 04:38:19 PM »
Nice one, i myself own several invicta before and almost wanted to get 9937 myself.

:)

One thing that i dont quite like, Invicta shouldnt engrave the INVICTA name so huge at the side....that spoil the image a lil bit....
I don't know man.I think the engraving is alright.I mean it is certainly unique..just a little bit flashy though.  :-\
Nicholas Wong