Author Topic: Watch Delivery Duration  (Read 42990 times)

Offline watchmanu

Re: Watch Delivery Duration
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2012, 05:31:17 PM »
hi guys

i have a parcel from USPS first class shipment,
basically is without tracking no.

the problem is, it already 3 week, but the parcel still not yet reach.
any one here face this kind of problem

3 week, previously i bought few normally also 1-2week will reach, but 3 week,
is there anyway i can track it, i call up pos office, they not willing to help

Try and check if the seller has the customs declaration form. If he has, get the number. If you are lucky, you can track the package via USPS using the customs declaration form number.

All the best.

hi

i have the US tracking number start with LN
where i only can tract the item is already leave US, and within this period it should reach malaysia,
problem is i call up POS malaysia, the person insist not to give help when i mention the number start with LN

and what i can do is wait and until the end i will only need to inform the seller and ask them to make a report,
that is the only thing i can do, will i get back my item, it will have to see my luck.

Bro, try google "track and trace" in order to trace your parcel. Hope this can help you to track your parcel. Good luck.  :thumbsup:
watchManU

Offline khanwooi

• Anything, Just About Watch Knowledge
    • Vostok Russia Watches
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2012, 06:00:21 PM »
hi

yes i manage to track it the info i can get is the parcel already leave US
but when reach malaysia and is it in malaysia where is the parcel, no one know.

actually my question to pos malaysia is very easy is this parcel reach malaysia, but they just told me cannot track,
come on anything in into the kastam it impossible and  i dont believe they really never make any record on it,
they must have a simple record is this parcel reach malaysia already or not right.

then if this the case, why dont they just keep all the document, parcel which ship with first pririority all normal shiping just keep in the pocket that it. no one know, they no need to many work, keep them all,
Khan Wooi

Offline khanwooi

• Vostok Russia Watches
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2012, 01:16:04 PM »
hi guys

i need some advise here
i bought 3 parcel from oversea,
the sequence is like this, first week i bougth Parcel A first, then 2 day later i bought parcel B then next week later on i bought Parcel C and receive Parcel B.
then week after i receive Parcel C,

My Parcel A already 3 week and still not yet receive.
due to it is a first class mail international USPS, yes it need time but why the parcel B and C both is same why i already receive but not this parcel A.

i suspect the parcel A is hold by kastam.
but i didnt receive any call or letter.
how and where i can go, where is that KASTAM?
hope to get some advise
thanks
Khan Wooi

Offline Awee

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2012, 05:59:06 PM »
Hi Khan Wooi,

Based on my personal experience, International shipping is full of mystery and surprises sometimes, so there's no definite answer to your questions. However, please consider the below scenarios/questions to narrow down your search:

Was Parcel A bought from the same seller as Parcel B & C? If from same seller, you may want to find out from seller if he shipped the 3 parcels at the same time. If from different seller, then you may want to give more time for Parcel A to arrive. If shipment is from the US, for normal USPS shipping, parcel may take more than a month to arrive in Malaysia. 

Do you have tracking number for all 3 parcels? Unfortunately, for normal International USPS shipping, tracking number is only traceable until the exit station in US. Once the parcel left US, you can only wait and hope to receive it in one piece. In this instance, insurance coverage (if any) will be used to offset any missing or loss parcel. If you pay by PayPal, then you have Buyer Protection to fall back on. For express Mail (EMS), the shipment number can be tracked until the destination postal service (as long as the country postal system has EMS). In this case, you can try to contact Pos Malaysia at KLIA to locate the parcel. Their contact number is 87871122. A word of advice, you may be put on a long hold when you call this number especially during peak time i.e most of the time  :HammerHead: .

The above is based on my personal experience and other members may give you other advice so try your best to find out. I hope you will have a happy ending for your Parcel A. Let us know the final outcome.

Cheers!

Offline khanwooi

• Vostok Russia Watches
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2012, 07:51:28 PM »
hi awee

thanks for your advise

let me answer back your question
the parcel A,B, C is bought from same seller,
the parcel A,B,C is ship in seperated time, i first buy parcel A then few day later i buy parcel B, then a week later i buy parcel C.

this 3 parcel is using normal Interenaltion USPS shipping, where i have 3 US local tracking number and this 3 parcel as i check is already exit US,

Parcel B and parcel C i already receive, only this parcel A i haven receive,
that make me headache, i suspect it been hold by the kastam, maybe they cant find my contact number and gone wait a certain period send out the letter to me in some situation the letter haven reach me.

now what crash my mind is, the parcel A now is already eat up by kastam,pos or it really under hold by kastam.
but FYI this parcel A is in a Big Box size compare to the parcel B and C where they just a small package.
i wonder is it for those boxes shipment will took longger time then normal small parcel size
Khan Wooi

Offline Awee

« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2012, 08:17:27 PM »
Khan wooi,

Can I assumed that Parcel A does not contain a watch. Since watches are not taxable in Malaysia, I doubt it if they are held up by customs unless someone has already 'taken' it. However, if you bring in a ship load of watches (large box) then I suspect customs may ask questions.

I purchased toys from overseas before and there was one time that the seller shipped in a large box of toys to me. This was the first time I bought so many items hence the large box and after a few weeks of delay, I received a letter from Post Malaysia informing me that my shipment has been held up by customs. I was asked to take up Post Malaysia's service to clear the parcel with customs. When I saw the service charges (around RM50) plus whatever tax imposed by customs, I decided to travel to KLIA to clear the shipment myself. At the end, it is much cheaper to pay the tax, petrol and toll and a valuable personal experience in clearing customs at KLIA.

I am sharing this with you because it is possible your parcel is held up by customs due to large size box and the type of items you are importing into the country and you may be getting the letter soon.

Offline skuirtgun

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2013, 04:30:39 PM »
4 to 5 days if you use DHL of Fedex from USA.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2013, 06:57:53 PM »
4 to 5 days if you use DHL of Fedex from USA.

That is International economy package
It can be faster if u pay more