Author Topic: Say HI!  (Read 3231 times)

Offline wristsolution

• Merchants
Say HI!
« on: October 24, 2011, 04:15:02 PM »
Hi fellow MWF members here...

Great to be part of this community, and great to see so many unique timepieces lurking around!

Cheers!  :Cheers:

Visit my Sales Thread here for nylon watch straps and RIOS 1931 leather straps: http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php/board,35.0.html

Offline Scott C.

Re: Say HI!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 05:20:36 PM »
Welcome and enjoy your stay here ;)

Offline bryankwc

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 07:10:47 PM »
Hello & welcome to MWF.
Take care, Ciao!  :thumbsup:
"My dream;
      Rolex by day &
               Patek by night." ;)

Offline takashi78

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 08:13:51 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline watchmanu

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 11:17:13 PM »
hi wristsolution, welcome to MWF.  :Cheers:
watchManU

Offline Watchnewby

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 07:43:30 AM »
Welcome to MWF, wristsolution.
Enjoy your stay here and do share with us your timepiece.

Cheers.

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 07:55:17 AM »
Welcome to the forum, find interesting of your nick, Wristsolution...hmm, you sell watches??? or Chinese Sensei for Wrist problem???

Enjoy your stay here   :thumbsup:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain

Offline wristsolution

• Merchants
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 04:35:23 PM »
Ciao everyone! thanks for the warm greetings!

Watchnewby: I've just obtained myself a SKX007J, and i have 2 Mido (Commander and Ocean Star) which were given by my father, a vintage quartz powered Orient, a more-than-10-year-old rock solid Casio G-Shock, and a boy-sized Seiko 200m diver with 7N movement. Can't afford to own any Swiss watch though...

siodee: Chinese sensei for sprained wrist? you make me laugh so badly dude! Nahh i ain't any sensei, but i sell NATO and ZULU straps, perhaps a solution for the wrist as well? ;)

Cheers!

Visit my Sales Thread here for nylon watch straps and RIOS 1931 leather straps: http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php/board,35.0.html

Offline G.MAC

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 06:28:08 PM »
hi to you too.
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline wristsolution

• Merchants
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 06:32:25 PM »
hi to you too.

Good evening G.MAC, nice to meet you... :)

Offline Watchnewby

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 07:35:07 AM »

Watchnewby: I've just obtained myself a SKX007J, and i have 2 Mido (Commander and Ocean Star) which were given by my father, a vintage quartz powered Orient, a more-than-10-year-old rock solid Casio G-Shock, and a boy-sized Seiko 200m diver with 7N movement. Can't afford to own any Swiss watch though...

siodee: Chinese sensei for sprained wrist? you make me laugh so badly dude! Nahh i ain't any sensei, but i sell NATO and ZULU straps, perhaps a solution for the wrist as well? ;)

Cheers!

Hello wristsolution,

I thought Mido is a Swiss brand?
I see you have Seiko, Orient and Casio in your Asian collection. Only missing is Citizen (using Miyota movement).

Cheers.

Offline wristsolution

• Merchants
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 07:51:31 AM »

Cheers!

Hello wristsolution,

I thought Mido is a Swiss brand?
I see you have Seiko, Orient and Casio in your Asian collection. Only missing is Citizen (using Miyota movement).

Cheers.

Good morning Watchnewby,

Yes Mido's a Swiss brand but those were my father's, he no longer wears them so I sort of "hijacked" over...  ;D

He now wears a Seiko Diver SKX013K.

For Citizen watches, I'm kinda interested in this Skyhawk. Any comment about this beautiful timepiece?

Cheers!  :Cheers: