Author Topic: Sinn Factory ..  (Read 12022 times)

Offline nayo

Re: Sinn Factory ..
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2011, 07:34:03 PM »
Unfortunately this year no guided tours of the production floors. May resume next year.
Please forgive me but I have no Sinn. There were just too many models to narrow down. Ever tried picking up the winning beauty queen from a pageant? The only token I have are 2 copies of the 50 years catalog. Heavy hard cover. 1 will be passed on at the 3rd Dec GTG if I can make it.  :Cheers:

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2011, 07:23:03 AM »
Congrat, you finally picked up a Sinn  :thumbsup: but why not Damasko???
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain

Offline nayo

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2011, 08:59:35 AM »

Please forgive me for I have NO SINN. No Siodee, I did not pick up a Sinn. Yet. So may models, too many choices. Thot it wise to ogle first, check out the catalog and specs, then take the plunge, knowing I will be back again this month! Damasko? Hmmm, still on hold. Just picked up the Davosa this trip.  :Dancing_banana:

Offline ancs88

• Alan
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2011, 09:18:09 AM »
Nice catch but you've Sinned!!!

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2011, 10:36:27 AM »

Please forgive me for I have NO SINN. No Siodee, I did not pick up a Sinn. Yet. So may models, too many choices. Thot it wise to ogle first, check out the catalog and specs, then take the plunge, knowing I will be back again this month! Damasko? Hmmm, still on hold. Just picked up the Davosa this trip.  :Dancing_banana:

Sorry Nayo, I should have put the name, why you pick up Davosa instead of Sinn???

Terrence,  Congrat, you finally picked up a Sinn  :thumbsup: but why not Damasko???
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain

Offline nayo

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2011, 11:13:18 AM »
Siodee, this is the reason. And the price. Besides, I visited the shop before the factory.

Hope to see you guys tomorrow.

Offline nayo

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2011, 11:17:02 AM »
Nice catch but you've Sinned!!!

Please forgive me for I have sinned.  :Praying:

Offline terrenceterrence

• scrapsofmylife
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2011, 06:34:44 PM »

Sorry Nayo, I should have put the name, why you pick up Davosa instead of Sinn???

Terrence,  Congrat, you finally picked up a Sinn  :thumbsup: but why not Damasko???

Wah his thread is 2 years old already. Why I picked up a Sinn instead of Damasko? You should have asked me 2 years ago. :Laughing_on_floor:
Better outrun my gun....faster than my bullet

Offline pexus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2011, 06:51:21 PM »
2 years old..but first time i saw... this thread really show the face behind the big  name....now i know you look like Emile Chau!   :o
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 08:52:44 PM by pexus »
`Learning to appreciate my watch as a tool, and not some fancy branded jewelry'