Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: SOLD - GARAGE SALES - COLLECTIBLE - WATCH CATALOGUES  (Read 3629 times)

Offline mnazri.tan

• Time As It Is
    • Time As It Is.....
SOLD - GARAGE SALES - COLLECTIBLE - WATCH CATALOGUES
« on: August 17, 2011, 07:15:10 AM »
Good Day
I have been collecting these catalogues for years and some cost me a bit of fortune. I kept it in good conditions (mostly) and it is a great display in my watches wardrobe (and in my mini library too) A great reference to many watches and way to poison myself.I like it better than googling over the net. But sadly, time to let it go.

Some very high quality catalogue/booklet from numerous watch brands, and some old issues of great watch magazine. All for sale

Pricing for every each stated below.Email me at [email protected] to know more about the products

Not inclusive postage unless stated. Postage cost for one book is RM 5, additional book plus RM 2 each. Take note some of the booklet is quite heavy .Price is non negotiable for single item, but i am willing to negotiate for purchase of more than one item at once.All catalogues, booklets, magazines mentions are original, and legally owned by me (no i didnt steal any of it ... ):police:

HAUTLENCE   RM 10
GRAHAM 2010 RM 15
ULYSSE NARDIN RM 25
OMEGA RM 20
GRAHAM 2011 RM 20
FRANC VILLA RM 20
WORLD OF WATCHES   RM 6
REAL TIME 2009 RM 10
BEDAT & CO RM 5
AUDEMARS PIGUET 2009 RM 20
WORLD OF WATCHES NO 16 RM 6
WORLD OF WATCHES NO 17 RM 6