Author Topic: Custom shoes  (Read 32739 times)

Offline Sid Vicious

Re: Custom shoes
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2011, 06:40:19 AM »
It's very comfy

You can get i at the Millium group outlet at Wangsa Maju I think. Back season RM800 if not mistaken.

If you into this, have a look at Car the brand. Apparently they use recycled tyres as the sole. On sale can get around this price too
"You have enemies? Good! That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Sir Winston Churchill

Offline besview

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2011, 02:02:59 PM »
Decades ago,it was a fad to fix taps front and back and ppl get shiok with the tapping sound they emit.Double purpose really,be in and protection against premature wear n tear :thumbsup:

i guess before the age of mass production, a good pair of shoes are not cheap. so extra care is taken to make sure each pair last

Yup,those days most shoes were imported from England where got Larrie,Bonia,loewre? used to have small nails driven thru the edges of the heels as it made less noise.

Offline wslee

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2011, 08:20:15 PM »
It's very comfy

You can get i at the Millium group outlet at Wangsa Maju I think. Back season RM800 if not mistaken.

If you into this, have a look at Car the brand. Apparently they use recycled tyres as the sole. On sale can get around this price too

Sid,Millium Group Outlet at wangsa Maju,do you mind to give specific location.Thanks

Offline Sid Vicious

« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2011, 12:51:57 AM »
PM sent
"You have enemies? Good! That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Sir Winston Churchill