Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Besview  (Read 5230 times)

Offline G.MAC

Besview
« on: July 31, 2011, 08:42:58 PM »
Dealt with him before..transaction was smooth and quick.
Recommended :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline besview

Re: Besview
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 07:17:20 PM »
Well,wat can I say except that GMAC ships fast,follows up on delivery fervently and watch was as described.Deal with confidence :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline 5iu

Re: Besview
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 10:38:22 PM »
Transacted with him recently, recommended!  :thumbsup:

Offline betahulu1

• Freshie
Besview
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 02:53:34 PM »
Well.... :Cheers:Wow,a really big 'WOW' to a really good gentleman...a MWF member.The night before, I contacted 'him' about a Rolex GMT II(Oh how he love that watch) that he wishes to let go.We 'deal free and easy'.He is a simple straight foward man,nothing to hide even though we have just 'met'.The great part was that he is not bious,I told him that I really want the watch,named a price....and hey presto!Done.Morning, bank in the money, and almost as immediate the watch was on it's way to me.MR BESVIEW..thanks for being a good,easy and pleasant gentleman.He airs good trust to everybody,a guy to recommend to all dealing with watches.Don't worry MR BESVIEW,you preloved GMT II will be in good hands(If not better!).Nice dealing with you,hope we will deal again in time to come.Regards.
Live your life best....no regrets!