Author Topic: 367 in China Customs!  (Read 11830 times)

Offline ckng515

• Merchants
    • WISparadise
Re: 367 in China Customs!
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 07:22:26 AM »
Hi Alan,
Great to hear that!!
Finally you have some peace of mind. ;)

mine says HI!

cheers,
ck
For More Updates please visit my online store at:
https://www.facebook.com/wisparadise

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 08:52:05 AM »
 :Cheers: Bro, good to hear it is now in good hand, I mean on your hand  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

Enjoy the new PAM  :thumbsup:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain

Offline nayo

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 09:08:42 AM »
Relief for you too bro.  :Praying:

Offline ancs88

• Alan
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2011, 09:31:09 AM »
Thanks everyone again! Well, this watch doesn't give me the excitement seriously after all the hassle.

I put the name on the list few months back and didn't expect to get a call. Got the call, and such coincident I was here in Shenzhen, that's why bought it and at good price (HKG dollar is weak now).

Well, I was rushing to collect the watch as the boutique closes at 7pm. Called them at 6.30pm and told them that I will arrive very soon and please wait for a while. The respond I got in a cold manner, "Before 7pm is ok, but after 7pm we will not open the door for you!".

Well, in my heart, I know I will be there before 7pm but the reply was uncalled for. When I reach there, one of the guy (looks like the supervisor) was pulling a long long face and I was there sitting and waiting. Keep things short, the transaction takes around 30 mins, until 7.20pm with only few exchanges of conversation.

Walk out of the shop with the watch, don't feel any excitement at all. After that, I was like, why didn't I ask for that guy's name and ask him why is he pulling such a long face like that I owe him money!!!

Then at the customs, you guys know the story, so it's not very lucky with the watch... hehehehe!!! ;)

Will wear it for a while and see how it goes as I'm still waiting for the Shanghai 420 PIG edition.

Offline TheHobbit

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2011, 09:51:52 AM »
Thanks everyone again! Well, this watch doesn't give me the excitement seriously after all the hassle.

I put the name on the list few months back and didn't expect to get a call. Got the call, and such coincident I was here in Shenzhen, that's why bought it and at good price (HKG dollar is weak now).

Well, I was rushing to collect the watch as the boutique closes at 7pm. Called them at 6.30pm and told them that I will arrive very soon and please wait for a while. The respond I got in a cold manner, "Before 7pm is ok, but after 7pm we will not open the door for you!".

Well, in my heart, I know I will be there before 7pm but the reply was uncalled for. When I reach there, one of the guy (looks like the supervisor) was pulling a long long face and I was there sitting and waiting. Keep things short, the transaction takes around 30 mins, until 7.20pm with only few exchanges of conversation.

Walk out of the shop with the watch, don't feel any excitement at all. After that, I was like, why didn't I ask for that guy's name and ask him why is he pulling such a long face like that I owe him money!!!

Then at the customs, you guys know the story, so it's not very lucky with the watch... hehehehe!!! ;)

Will wear it for a while and see how it goes as I'm still waiting for the Shanghai 420 PIG edition.

Mine say hi as well.

Sadly I have to say that while I love the brand, the people at the boutiques are a real turn off. More so the people at the HK Boutique. I have never had a good experience at the boutique. Well I guess I am not one of their vip customer. I guess it does not really matter as I don't think I will be buying anymore Panerai watches, well new ones anyway.

Offline ancs88

• Alan
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 10:19:08 AM »
Hi Ivan,

Nice assoulamente on the 367!

The boutique sales in HK must be good, and they just don't bother to treat those walk in or one time customers well. That's a real turn off, and for those who don't know the brand well, walking in to the boutique and get cold treatment is really crap imho.

It's a shame really!

Offline wslee

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2011, 09:36:30 PM »

Mine say hi as well.

Sadly I have to say that while I love the brand, the people at the boutiques are a real turn off. More so the people at the HK Boutique. I have never had a good experience at the boutique. Well I guess I am not one of their vip customer. I guess it does not really matter as I don't think I will be buying anymore Panerai watches, well new ones anyway.

Hi Hobbit,

The experience was that really bad?are those boutiques should be having the best service.hmmm...U will not be buying anymore,wow..Arent you a big fan of Panerai

Offline TheHobbit

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2011, 07:40:46 AM »

Hi Hobbit,

The experience was that really bad?are those boutiques should be having the best service.hmmm...U will not be buying anymore,wow..Arent you a big fan of Panerai

wslee,

I am a big fan of Panerai. However I will not excuse poor customer service. You walk in, and the first thing they do is to size you up, try to look at what watch you have on your hands. First time I went there I had an Invicta on. They would not give me the time of day. Talk about poor customer service. Second time I was there, I was on my PAM0003B. The difference is like heaven and hell. Third time I was there, I had a Casio G-Shock. No one even bother to entertain me. And the place was empty with 2 sales person there.

Oh well. Their loss not mine.

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2011, 07:48:12 AM »

Hi Hobbit,

wslee,

I am a big fan of Panerai. However I will not excuse poor customer service. You walk in, and the first thing they do is to size you up, try to look at what watch you have on your hands. First time I went there I had an Invicta on. They would not give me the time of day. Talk about poor customer service. Second time I was there, I was on my PAM0003B. The difference is like heaven and hell. Third time I was there, I had a Casio G-Shock. No one even bother to entertain me. And the place was empty with 2 sales person there.

Oh well. Their loss not mine.
Yeah... correct... dun give in!! There's no excuse for poor customer service.  :thumbsup:
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com