Author Topic: Cortine KL Plaza is having sale  (Read 6407 times)

Offline danny

• Administrator
Cortine KL Plaza is having sale
« on: February 12, 2009, 05:50:08 AM »
Just want to share the news that Cortina KL Plaza is having a clearance sale till this Sunday.
Scott and I dropped by yesterday evening. Some of the brands available there include Omega, IWC, Breitling, Fortis, Porsche Design, Chronoswiss etc with discounts ranging from 35% to 50+%.

My experience there was forgettable to say the least. I was interested in a Fortis B-42 Cosmonaut Chrono LE with a not so fantastic, but acceptable discount. The watch officially comes with a special kit package consisting of a strap tool, fabric strap and rubber strap in addition to the bracelet on the watch. To my great disappointment the strap tool and rubber strap were missing from the tool kit. These people gotta take better care of their watches! Not to mention the unbelievable staff attitude!
So if you are thinking of getting a bargain there be prepared for these type of unpleasant surprises.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Re: Cortine KL Plaza is having sale
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 11:55:34 AM »
thanks for sharing...

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 01:50:11 PM »
Agree with Danny. I was surprise they are not even reduce some to accommodate the potential buyer (Danny) instead of keep arguing "why they can't reduce", etc...

Again, i don't see many interesting pieces there except the IWC Minute repeater white gold (after discount is MYR241,000), way too expensive for me but i really like this one :P

Their pricing or discount is not that "standard", for example, 2 similar (or same i can say) watch (Planet Ocean with leather) come with 2 different price tag, one selling for 8300 and one for 7950..The sales guy said it is because the production year but he can't prove it anywhere...so, which one should i go for if i'm buying? Cheaper one? or the newer production? :)

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 09:29:23 PM »
just back from seremban today.... no time to go... anything attractive at cortina?
any1 buy any watch?

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 08:05:31 PM »
Nope. I passed this time. Anybody else picked up any interesting pieces?

Offline silverstan

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 11:04:30 AM »
How much is Chronoswiss Regulateur selling at Cortina?
planning to get this watch for long time, but no intent to get new one without BIG discount. LOL

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 07:20:49 PM »
Hi Silverstan,
The sale at Cortina KL Plaza ended a couple of weeks ago. I think the regular discounts on Chronoswiss is around 30~40%.

Offline silverstan

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 08:22:17 PM »
oh lol, didn't notice the date posted. my bad.  :D

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 09:14:37 AM »
u can always can same discount if u know them.... not many genuine sales in malaysia...
now bad economy... they calling every1....