Author Topic: ecw panhard m8d  (Read 5170 times)

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
ecw panhard m8d
« on: February 10, 2009, 08:44:06 AM »
just to share
box

front

back

side

lume

Offline danny

• Administrator
Re: ecw panhard m8d
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 07:46:20 PM »
Nice looking watch. I especially like the lume.
What's the size and what caliber ticks inside the watch?
Thanks for sharing.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 11:59:14 AM »
40 x 50mm

eta - 2892 a2

Offline Cocobean

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 05:19:21 PM »
Good God,

I want the box please  ;D !!!

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 10:24:14 PM »
Good God,

I want the box please  ;D !!!

this full leather box made me drive to klia to declare to custom that this is a watch box... not leather bag.... so it should not be taxed!

Offline Cocobean

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 10:49:45 PM »

this full leather box made me drive to klia to declare to custom that this is a watch box... not leather bag.... so it should not be taxed!

You bought it online ? And you were asked to pay for the tax on 'the leather bag' ? LOL instead of send it to your registered address ? Didn't know the custom officer actually open your parcel, having impression that they only scan for forbided goods.  ???

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 02:32:02 PM »

You bought it online ? And you were asked to pay for the tax on 'the leather bag' ? LOL instead of send it to your registered address ? Didn't know the custom officer actually open your parcel, having impression that they only scan for forbided goods.  ???

the price for this unit for new is too high.... bit crazy... just like frank muller.... with eta 2892 they sell at rm20k... so after 50% discount still rm10k....

they scanned and found this box not like watch box, so they suspect.... because watch is not taxable and leather bag is taxable.... they also never heard of this brand.... so they just retain this item.... i opened there myself... to show them this is a watch box... so no tax..... but troublesome lah....

Offline Cocobean

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 02:52:51 PM »
Thanks for the sharing Yen, that make sense and we all learnt how to handle similar scenario. Cheers.