Author Topic: Rolex Father's Day Cocktail 15th June 2011.  (Read 35906 times)

Offline HK416

Re: Rolex Father's Day Cocktail 15th June 2011.
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2011, 07:49:29 PM »
Sani

PM sent

dc
Thanks, David.
Pinarello Paris 2011 Team sky.
JG HK416
Santos 100.
Portuguese Chrono.
Ingineur Mission Earth.

Offline HK416

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2011, 07:51:31 PM »
don't put us at the "Tudor" corner ya...  :mooning:
No, lah. You guys can decide which corner you want. It's first come first serve. There'll be  bar tables outside.
Pinarello Paris 2011 Team sky.
JG HK416
Santos 100.
Portuguese Chrono.
Ingineur Mission Earth.

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2011, 06:47:56 AM »
I hope you guys ENJOY tomoro envent  :Cheers:

I wish i was still around  :'(

Try to tag you in FB la... and now go back to your room study  ;D

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2011, 07:09:05 AM »
I'm in too (have gave my name to Sani last week at the boutique)..

1) Omnipoten
2) Genec
3) takashi78
4) HusH
5) ck77 & spouse
6) Alvin C.
7 ) Cloud7
8 ) rusminag
9) Danny
10) Siodee
11) David & spouse
12) Scott

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2011, 07:27:15 AM »
What time you guys will reach there????
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain

Offline takashi78

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2011, 07:58:15 AM »
Lets all plan to meet there around 645pm-7pm (When the event actually starts)

I'm sure the rest who has not attended gtg with the forum can find our faces in previous post, so dont be shy to come up to us and introduce yourself and your nick in the forum.

See you all there tonight.

Offline siodee

« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2011, 11:46:19 AM »
I might be running a bit late, due to meeting in Cyberjaya, not sure the traffic from Cyber to KL
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.

Offline TheHobbit

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2011, 11:50:52 AM »
Most important don't forget to post the gambar.

Offline takashi78

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2011, 12:09:12 PM »
I hope people bring their digicam.

Will be expecting more nice pics from Scott X100 hehe.

Offline terrenceterrence

• scrapsofmylife
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2011, 03:16:04 PM »
don;t jsut be too focused on the temptation of the metal kind..take photos of the temptation of the flesh too  :Laughing_on_floor:
Better outrun my gun....faster than my bullet

Offline siodee

« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2011, 08:11:47 AM »
While waiting for the photo to be uploaded. I would like to thank Sani for the invitation and of course with great flow of drinks.
Surprise to know that MWF members are in the Media guest lists. So to honor that, just want to provide some feedback, 

Pro
- Superb crowd of people
- Varieties of drinks, free flow  :thumbsup:
- Nice location
- Live saxophone performance  :thumbsup:

Cons
- During registration, they can't find my name and ask me how I register, I told her I am from MWF, what MWF??, I almost want to tell her from "Malaysia Wrestling Federation", then I search the table lists, finally found my name in the Media List...fortunately under "Malaysia Watch Forum"  :Laughing_on_floor:
- Too crowded, Overwhelming response, not sure the purpose of the events  :thumbsdown:
- On top of that, surrounded by people selling chocolate, perfume and etc., feel like Pasar malam (but in Pavillion)  :thumbsdown:

Just my 8 cents of word

Offline Omnipotent

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2011, 08:31:40 AM »
1st time see so many ppl with nice watches in one place...haha...also felt like VIP cos magazine journalists kept asking permission to take pics  :laugh:

true, very the crowded, some also did not follow the dress code  >:(

i think i approached the same receptionist as siaodee  :Laughing_on_floor:

overall, an eye opener...never attended such events before, but also a lil disappointed cos it looked like warehouse sale than a private event  :Laughing_on_floor:

thanks sani for extending the invite...looking forward to the next one!!  ;D

Offline Sid Vicious

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2011, 08:47:32 AM »
waiting for photo to tell the story that I missed.
 :Blue:

I am assuming you guys and maybe gals had a good time checking them watches and having a proper meet...nice to put a face to a nick  :thumbsup:

Anybody bought a watch there? Was it cheaper or some special edition?
"You have enemies? Good! That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Sir Winston Churchill

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2011, 08:49:37 AM »
Anybody bought a watch there? Was it cheaper or some special edition?
Not at all.
The function is gathering for their customers and UOB cardholder.

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2011, 09:19:50 AM »
where is the picture? :HammerHead:

Offline Fairy Oly

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2011, 09:48:00 AM »
i was there too^^
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Offline genec

« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2011, 09:57:00 AM »
i was there too^^

You were there too? Should have join us for ramen! Haha

Offline Fairy Oly

« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2011, 10:01:10 AM »
i was there too^^

i didn't notice this topic until today.
i was late tho, got there at bout 8pm. +.+ then spent bout an hour in the shop checking watches, too crowded and hot outside!!

what? ramen? lol u guys had ramen after the event? lol~ cant wait to see ur picture, maybe i remember some of u there lol~  ;D
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Offline genec

« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2011, 10:45:28 AM »
i was there too^^

i didn't notice this topic until today.
i was late tho, got there at bout 8pm. +.+ then spent bout an hour in the shop checking watches, too crowded and hot outside!!

Yeah we left around 830 .... Ramen sounded more tantalizing than Rolex during dinner time!

what? ramen? lol u guys had ramen after the event? lol~ cant wait to see ur picture, maybe i remember some of u there lol~  ;D

Offline siodee

« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2011, 11:40:35 AM »
Before we head to Ramen, we hop into IWC, then after finish IWC, Sxxxx was just opposite, luckily we all determine to go Ramen first, but we end up with Cxxx for our desert  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: You should have joined us, we talk about you (Fairy oly)

Offline Fairy Oly

« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2011, 11:49:13 AM »
Before we head to Ramen, we hop into IWC, then after finish IWC, Sxxxx was just opposite, luckily we all determine to go Ramen first, but we end up with Cxxx for our desert  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: You should have joined us, we talk about you (Fairy oly)

hmmmm.. =.=''' talk bout me, thats weird..

i finished work at 730pm yesterday, tried my best DRIFT to pavilion lol 1st thing i did was to get a drink from the drink counter lol  :thirsty:
look around and thinking if any of you there hahaha but ofcause didnt get any clue lol  :angel:

then took a pic to join the funny WITH LOVE picture mini contest, i think mine is the best one lah among all but didnt get the prize so bad!!!  :Scolding:

Sxxx?? Cxxx?? what is that? :confuse:

nways, i had my late dinner at Dragon i after that ^^ is it near ur event placE?

Offline Fairy Oly

« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2011, 11:50:27 AM »
**** i mean is it near ur the place where u had ur DESSERT~ **

Offline David_cheong

« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2011, 12:05:47 PM »
Fairy...

As a lady, if you are shy to join us??.....no problem, ck and I brought our spouses along. Both ladies had a good time...and discovered 4 of us from the same kampong in Penang.

You guys have to excuse me (& wife) last night as we did not join you ppl for ramen.
My wife opt to leave early as she had a tiring day after attending to 30 over students that afternoon.(salon academy).

Maybe the new members could catch hold on one of the Mod's contact no. for future reference.

dc
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline siodee

« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2011, 02:43:34 PM »

i finished work at 730pm yesterday, tried my best DRIFT to pavilion lol 1st thing i did was to get a drink from the drink counter lol  :thirsty:
look around and thinking if any of you there hahaha but ofcause didnt get any clue lol  :angel:

then took a pic to join the funny WITH LOVE picture mini contest, i think mine is the best one lah among all but didnt get the prize so bad!!!  :Scolding:

nways, i had my late dinner at Dragon i after that ^^ is it near ur event placE?

You should be proud we talk about you  :thumbsup:

The Ramen is at Fahrenheit, opposite of Pavillion, all of us were next to the drink counter, easy to get refill  :Laughing_on_floor:

Sxxxx = Sxncxrx
Cxxxx = Cxrtxnx
The AD name, but we cant mention here, you just figure out yrself, fill in the blank, just use a,e,i,o,u  :Dancing_banana:

Offline Fairy Oly

« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2011, 09:51:01 PM »

You should be proud we talk about you  :thumbsup:

The Ramen is at Fahrenheit, opposite of Pavillion, all of us were next to the drink counter, easy to get refill  :Laughing_on_floor:

Sxxxx = Sxncxrx
Cxxxx = Cxrtxnx
The AD name, but we cant mention here, you just figure out yrself, fill in the blank, just use a,e,i,o,u  :Dancing_banana:

i have no idea whats the S and C... hmmm.. =.='''

hmm, should try the ramen too someday, i like ramen!! read it in the kl good food topic earlier~

i was kind of next to the drink counter too~ with my friends lol maybe i was standing just right next to you guys lol~  :D
funny!!!  :angel: