Author Topic: Rolex Father's Day Cocktail 15th June 2011.  (Read 35910 times)

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
Re: Rolex Father's Day Cocktail 15th June 2011.
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2011, 07:58:41 AM »
Scott, thanks for the great photos  :thumbsup:, great to meet all of you  :thumbsup:, and thanks Sani to allow us at the IWC boutique  :thumbsup:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain

Offline HK416

« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2011, 09:52:12 AM »
Scott, thanks so much for the brilliant pictures, cheers !

Sioddee  ???, you guys are always welcome to IWC Boutique. Since we're friends now treat IWC as your hangout place. Our door is always open !  :Cheers:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:51:50 AM by HK416 »
Pinarello Paris 2011 Team sky.
JG HK416
Santos 100.
Portuguese Chrono.
Ingineur Mission Earth.

Offline Fairy Oly

« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2011, 08:02:45 PM »
wow nice photos~!!!  :thumbsup: too bad couldn't get to join u guys~
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Offline siodee

« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2011, 11:51:52 AM »
:Blue: Feel sad that didn't join. Btw, who is the handsome giant in suit, Rolex or IWC's manager or the big boss from MWF?

He is the host for the event, named Sani aka HK416  :Cheers:

P/S : Sorry Sani, without yr permission, disclose yr name, and thanks for the "treat IWC as your hangout place"  :thumbsup:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.

Offline siodee

« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2011, 10:01:12 AM »
Thanks, sifu siodee. Woh, IWC boutique big shot in KL! :o

:Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: I am not sifu la, I am still newbie, just participate and get to know some sifus here, and hopefully the will pass some energies to me  :thumbsup:

Master Sifu - a person who can identify the watch, provide the model, number, movement made (from cycle to cycle), history of the brand, model from earlier til now, why the changes and etc.,

Sifu - a person who can identify the watch, provide model, number, movement made (some understanding of the movement, not all), history of the brand from earlier til now

Senior (progression to Sifu) - a person who can identify the watch, provide model, number, movement made (some understanding of the movement)

Junior (progression to Senior) - a person who can identify the watch, know the model, number, and some knowledge of movement

Newbie - a person who are still learning of all the above  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline David_cheong

« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2011, 11:26:18 AM »
Waa...
Now comes the many grades of sifus..........remember just like the no-eye-see grade?.... :Laughing_on_floor:

dc
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2011, 11:41:40 AM »
Waa...
Now comes the many grades of sifus..........remember just like the no-eye-see grade?.... :Laughing_on_floor:

dc

Yah, i remember it clearly. Make laugh in the library...  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline dennis.T

• Global Moderator
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2011, 05:33:50 PM »
zitan, this take time..u ll gradually picking up the knowledge thru forum, magazine and GTG...i put myself as mainlander grade (no offense to the mainlander)...just give me the most expensive watches will do...heck care the heritage and the workmanship.. :Dancing_banana:

Offline siodee

« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2011, 07:33:32 AM »
Mods, pls downgrade me back to newbie lah, feel ashame lah ;)

Don't worry la, we all learn ma, if you got downgraded, I will join you too, but not newbie la, at least freshies  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline HK416

« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2011, 09:05:05 AM »
:Blue: Feel sad that didn't join. Btw, who is the handsome giant in suit, Rolex or IWC's manager or the big boss from MWF?

He is the host for the event, named Sani aka HK416  :Cheers:

P/S : Sorry Sani, without yr permission, disclose yr name, and thanks for the "treat IWC as your hangout place"  :thumbsup:

No worries Siodee ! It's all for a good cause and Zitan, I'm just a Asst. Manager at the IWC Boutique. My Big Boss is Mr. Goris Verboug based in Singapore.
Pinarello Paris 2011 Team sky.
JG HK416
Santos 100.
Portuguese Chrono.
Ingineur Mission Earth.