Author Topic: IWC Pocket Watch  (Read 3302 times)

Offline HK416

IWC Pocket Watch
« on: May 10, 2011, 10:14:04 PM »
A guy came to our boutique and showed us this Pocketwatch ,it was a nice surprise ![/img]
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 10:18:35 PM by HK416 »
Pinarello Paris 2011 Team sky.
JG HK416
Santos 100.
Portuguese Chrono.
Ingineur Mission Earth.

Offline HK416

Re: IWC Pocket Watch
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 10:15:05 PM »
More Pics.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 10:16:53 PM by HK416 »
JG HK416
Santos 100.
Portuguese Chrono.
Ingineur Mission Earth.

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 06:37:05 AM »
Looking good ;)

I saw this a lot in the xbay but dare not to touch it since i do not know how to differentiate the real and fake...

btw, where do you source this one from? I mean if need not to mention the shop but in general, how you acquire this piece ;)

Offline HK416

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 08:52:13 AM »
Looking good ;)

I saw this a lot in the xbay but dare not to touch it since i do not know how to differentiate the real and fake...

btw, where do you source this one from? I mean if need not to mention the shop but in general, how you acquire this piece ;)
As you can see the "Jones Arrow " is out of position so this guy has to send this piece to the service center via our boutique. It belongs to a certain Royalty . It's still on the process of refurbishment in Schaffhausen. There's a few things you have to lookout for is the IWC hallmark and there will sure be some servicing engravement too at the inner cover, this will determine it's genuine. Eventhough there no branding on the dial but the movement is a F.A Jones movement.
JG HK416
Santos 100.
Portuguese Chrono.
Ingineur Mission Earth.

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 08:57:46 AM »
Looking good ;)

As you can see the "Jones Arrow " is out of position so this guy has to send this piece to the service center via our boutique. It belongs to a certain Royalty . It's still on the process of refurbishment in Schaffhausen. There's a few things you have to lookout for is the IWC hallmark and there will sure be some servicing engravement too at the inner cover, this will determine it's genuine. Eventhough there no branding on the dial but the movement is a F.A Jones movement.

Thanks ;)

Seen a lot with different dial and the movement did has IWC engraved.... as i'm not familiar with the vintage it's very hard to venture into it... unless my seller are a reliable one ;)

Offline HK416

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 09:08:07 AM »
Looking good ;)

Yeah, my advise is don't venture to pieces you're not familliar with unless you have an expert. Even I have the 50/50 feeling about this piece but with thrust on my feelings towards the owner,we send it to the SC and they confirm it's a genuine. There's pictures in the IWC Time Engineering Book that have similar movements as this piece.

Thanks ;)

Seen a lot with different dial and the movement did has IWC engraved.... as i'm not familiar with the vintage it's very hard to venture into it... unless my seller are a reliable one ;)
JG HK416
Santos 100.
Portuguese Chrono.
Ingineur Mission Earth.