Author Topic: EPL 2011 - tad too late...about to end the season  (Read 5816 times)

Offline mnazri.tan

• Time As It Is
    • Time As It Is.....
EPL 2011 - tad too late...about to end the season
« on: May 10, 2011, 03:25:42 PM »
weird...nobody into EPL on this forum ? come on.....
So let me start...

Am a big fan of Chelsea....since i was in primary school i think....

Really frustrated with the Chelsea vs Man U game....adoiiii.....we all kena la this time....chelsea playing badly in the first half....the first man u goal kill chelsea game badly....second half there is hope....but not good enough...

I think it is wrong for ancelotti to start with Kalou...he is great, but he make great impact when he come much later in the game...that what he do best....Drogba being chained so tighly by Man U players, man u defend on that day was really tight.... impenetrable....they played a good game worthy a champion...have to admit that....

David luiz is a good player but not in this games...i think he is a bit too selfish....i think he chase personal glory more than the club ambitions...that is not good....

I think the 4-3-3 formation seem intresting at the first place, but not effective, they should have change the formation after 15 minute...it is not working well....

second half , chelsea is more alive...but Drogba stray away from the goal..to far away, he is to content with avoiding the player and feeding the balls to the others...what we need is his touch within the penalty box...

ivanovic made some pointless and needless tackle...

i was so glad when they bring ramires and alex....alex surely a tough defender....and a great goal scorer too...to bad, he come way too late....

hoping for some black vodoo magic for the last two games...who knows....football could be a cruel game sometime......

but for what it worth, congratulation

p/s did you watch the game and spot ferguson with a hublot big bang, black PVD...that is not the Man U edition i think, and he probarly get it for free....damn it

Offline G.MAC

Re: EPL 2011 - tad too late...about to end the season
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 03:39:46 PM »
if not mistaken, the day before the Man U vs Chelsea game, each Man U player got a big bang courtesy of hublot. I am Arsenal fan so even more frustrated with the team as a whole.
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 03:45:48 PM »
man u fan here.... not only gergie... i found sir bobby robson also wearing a hublot that night!!!

great game.... jus that i felt ref trying very hard to keep the game alive
otherwise he should send off ivanovic for so many challenge on rooney....

and 2 penalty should be given
1 for lampard clear hand ball, his hand is raise and blocked the cross.... too obvious
another for terry clip valencia foot in penalty box.... also clear foul!

earlier match already saw ref helping chelsea to win the game at tottenham...

Offline jacky8888

• Global Moderator
  • More than meets the eye
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 09:09:12 PM »
Arsenal fan here. I supported chelsea in that match. Too bad they lost. Sigh :HammerHead:
Jacky Wong

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 09:47:00 PM »
Liverpool man thru and thru...
Kinda surprised on the late surge of form after King Kenny took over...
But still a long way to go before we can challenge for any glory...
Hopefully the new American owners know their stuff unlike the previous idiotic owners...
YNWA!!!
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com

Offline mnazri.tan

• Time As It Is
    • Time As It Is.....
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 06:53:15 AM »
i tot so, there must be fan around here....hehhehe

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 09:56:19 AM »
Liverpool here..since the day I know what is soccer, got into the team when Ian Rush era...but disappointed with recent season, they just lost the juice  :thumbsdown:  Hopefully King Kenny can turn this squad around in next season... :Cheers:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain