Author Topic: Malaysian love travel???  (Read 16762 times)

Offline Fairy Oly

Re: Malaysian love travel???
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 09:12:59 AM »
call me SIS~ lol

lost my camera my 1st time visit to china, XiaMen, went to the shopping mall next to the train station,
put my camera in my pocket, one hand holding it, then just a second my hand off to pass something to my brother then camera gone. so, make sure theres string to tie you with ur belongings when u hanging there i guess... lol~
then, took this ancient train in Beijing not long ago, love the train it looks so cool with the ancient outlook. and there are quite many ppl in the train n i was standing. then after ten minutes, my watch gone, can you imagine??? lucky i wore my 'traveling watch' only lol...
hmm, money... got cheated by this really 'nice' tour guide, really nice we all loved him the 1st few days. lol but, argh~ lol

so hmmm, i realy love places in china but.. but... +.+ maybe i should feel lucky that i havent lost myself in china yet.. just kidding =.=  lol...

slode, i think i can imagine how u lost ur watch in overnight sleeping train~ lol

chrisyen, guangxi n guilin very nice place^^ bring camera!!! but just beware of pocket thief or something +.+
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 09:15:59 AM »
I'm going Guilin as transit to nanning actually
no time for sightseeing

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 10:01:19 AM »
call me SIS~ lol

lost my camera my 1st time visit to china, XiaMen, went to the shopping mall next to the train station,
put my camera in my pocket, one hand holding it, then just a second my hand off to pass something to my brother then camera gone. so, make sure theres string to tie you with ur belongings when u hanging there i guess... lol~
then, took this ancient train in Beijing not long ago, love the train it looks so cool with the ancient outlook. and there are quite many ppl in the train n i was standing. then after ten minutes, my watch gone, can you imagine??? lucky i wore my 'traveling watch' only lol...
hmm, money... got cheated by this really 'nice' tour guide, really nice we all loved him the 1st few days. lol but, argh~ lol

so hmmm, i realy love places in china but.. but... +.+ maybe i should feel lucky that i havent lost myself in china yet.. just kidding =.=  lol...

slode, i think i can imagine how u lost ur watch in overnight sleeping train~ lol

chrisyen, guangxi n guilin very nice place^^ bring camera!!! but just beware of pocket thief or something +.+

Sorry, my mistake, I thought you are a guy, BTW, Welcome Sis

That is why I wear the cheap watch, MTK phone for my china trip, learn from the lesson, but still need to carry the real cash and passport, and still need to be caution  :Laughing_on_floor:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain

Offline ancs88

• Alan
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2011, 02:34:26 PM »
I just came back from Paris, Italy and Switzerland... Italy is notorious for the pickpockets. When travelling, no place is safe cause we sure look like tourist. Just be 100% alert and careful.

I'm disappointed with Italy.... never expected it! It's much worse than China, really!

Switzerland? True paradise, friendly people everywhere, beautiful scenery and unbelievable clean!

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2011, 02:37:38 PM »
yeap... i agreed switzerland still the best place to visit....
ppl is so friendly.... and the view is killing me....

i can access to facebook from pudong, shang hai during my trip there around april2011.... (maybe the shangri la hotel host it in hk?)
but not other places....

Offline ancs88

• Alan
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 02:40:23 PM »
One advice on travelling....

One of the worst thing to be invented is the waist pouch! You wear it for holiday, guarantee 99% your valuables in it will be stolen. Met someone during my trip back from Italy and she relate her story how all the 3 people (Taiwanese) she met wearing a waist pouch had their passports and valuables stolen.

Offline ancs88

• Alan
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 02:41:35 PM »

i can access to facebook from pudong, shang hai during my trip there around april2011.... (maybe the shangri la hotel host it in hk?)
but not other places....

Hmmm.... maybe, but I normally use Advanced Onion Router (Tor) to bypass the filtering.

Offline siodee

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 11:33:23 AM »

One of the worst thing to be invented is the waist pouch! You wear it for holiday, guarantee 99% your valuables in it will be stolen. Met someone during my trip back from Italy and she relate her story how all the 3 people (Taiwanese) she met wearing a waist pouch had their passports and valuables stolen.

Wow, seem like italy more dangerous than China

but not other places....

Hmmm.... maybe, but I normally use Advanced Onion Router (Tor) to bypass the filtering.

Enlighten me how to use this Advanced Onion Router (Tor)
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.

Offline ancs88

• Alan
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 01:28:32 PM »

but not other places....

Check your PM...just a brief explanation! Hope you get it.

Offline siodee

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2011, 07:23:33 AM »

but not other places....

Check your PM...just a brief explanation! Hope you get it.

Thanks Bro, got yr PM, mind to send me the link to download the program???

Offline jacky8888

• Global Moderator
  • More than meets the eye
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2011, 08:24:46 AM »
can u send me the link to download as well.?
thanks
Jacky Wong

Offline birdtung

• Freshie
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2011, 08:24:27 PM »
I like to see borobudur