Author Topic: Someone tried to pull a Nigerian Scam on me !  (Read 20370 times)

Offline takashi78

Someone tried to pull a Nigerian Scam on me !
« on: April 08, 2011, 08:16:51 AM »
Damn never thought i would meet one, although i receive all those emails sent to me always but i will never reply to them.

Since i am selling my watch this fella manage to email me to ask if the watch is still available. So i replied yes, and below is his reply ! :o

"Thanks for your quick response, its a Pleasure to understand that the
Item is still available for sale,i am buying the item for my cousin
and i am at sea at the moment, specification of the ,i really love
it,More so  as  i am a marine  engineer and due to the nature of my
work,phone calls making and visiting of website are restricted  I
really want  the item to be a surprise for my cousin so i wont let him
know anything about the item until it gets delivered to him , i am
sure he will be more than happy with the item.I insisted on Bank
Transfer because i don't  have access to any other form of payment
online , but i can pay from my Bank account,, i will need you to give
me your Bank Information so i can make the  transfer money asap for
the item .But if Have to provide your bank information.............i
will add additional money for  the shipment fee through (Dhl) to this
address below Via

Name: kareem olawale
Address:No5 Oladimeji street,verinary oremeji mokola.
City:Ibadan
state:Oyo
Zip Code:232402
phone:  +2340878023434

Here are the information needed for the payment:-
Name:
Bank Name:
Account Number:
Kindly make the shipment through (Dhl) for a Safety delivery,i will
be looking forward for your bank details as soon as possible
today.."

His first email to me was very normal with a gmail account.
Damn its so obvious, how would people fall for their trap i dont understand. :-[

Beware members!

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
Re: Someone tried to pull a Nigerian Scam on me !
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 09:03:43 AM »
Something similar happened to me when I was still active selling on ebay.
Asked about something I was selling... really good communication at 1st.
Said he wanted to buy, said payment will be by paypal and then sent me a bogus e-mail frm "paypal" saying that I need to provide the shipment tracking before the funds will be released to me.
I never did anything and nvr heard frm him again.
And coincidentally, it's frm Nigeria as well.
The things ppl do to make a quick buck is just....  :thumbsdown:
Fellow forumers selling or posting a WTB should be careful.... very careful.
If it sounds like a rat, smells like a rat... it must be... you got it... a rat.
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com

Offline sshark

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 09:36:34 AM »
definitely from the same mold. play along for the thrill and send him a fake bank a/c :)

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 09:41:01 AM »
I don und his email is he asking petertakashi to

Send the item first then the scammer will send  the money later?

Offline sshark

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 11:14:25 AM »
give him the bank info and he will, supposedly, bank in the money,

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 11:18:17 AM »
give him the bank info and he will, supposedly, bank in the money,

sorry for being nooc. So after he got peter acc then he hack into It? Or expect him to ship the watch to dude in Nigeria?

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 11:54:35 AM »
This is what I think will happen.
If Takashi gives the scammer the banking info.
He will send an e-mail to Takashi that looks like it's frm the bank of america or any bank to let you know that the funds are in.
Then they will explain about due to the amount of fraud and bla bla bla, you have to send the items first then e-mail the confirmation to the "bank" so that the funds will be released and be seen in your account.
They will say be rest assured that the money is in the banks' possession, just waiting for the necessary shipping info so that they will release the funds.

Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com

Offline takashi78

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 11:58:48 AM »
I'm so tempted to just say until i cash the money out i will not ship the watch haha.

Offline G.MAC

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 08:07:44 PM »
Ah, now i get how the scam works. Was a bit confused at first too. Seems that the guy only ask for banking details which is quite normal but never knew there were instructions to send the watch first before payment is made.
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline David_cheong

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 06:18:30 AM »
You can smell a rat as more is empathized on account details, never asked the status of the time pcs you're selling.

I played along once - till the messenger from another country came to deliver a parcel and instructed me to pay a deposit (before the release of the parcel). I tell him to go & fly a kite.

dc
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline rayyanharris

• Freshie
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 01:02:50 PM »
in relation to d Nigerian scam they now try to pick up people through facebook. this guy was pretending to be a malaysian girl living in london. me and y gf played along to see how far he/she will go. below is the correspondence. BTW the facebook name was zaina abdul karim

Between You and Zaina Abdul Karim
March 22 at 5:29pm Report
Hello My name is Zaina Abdul Karim. i like your profile is okay by me if we can be friends write back and let me have your email address so we can get to know more about ourselves my email id is ([email protected]) have a nice day. you can as well contact me direct on my email. Awaiting your email.. salam

Rayyan Harris March 22 at 11:09pm
wow your so beautiful.. i'm flattered by your approach..how did u find my profile?

March 24 at 1:58am Report
Am so happy to hear back from you. I am a very kind hearted woman. I am very laid back and do not respond to big stuff unless, the time requires it, I work hard and play harder. I am not materialistic,because I think its what you have inside that shines through the outside that makes me stand out, however I take care of myself very well. I love to laugh and make others laugh as well, and I love being around children of all ages, they are a true blessing from Allah and a joy to be around." My full name are Zaina Abdul Karim, I am mixed Malaysian ,my father is Malaysia and my mother is from England...I speak very very little Malay...lol i was born here and lived in London all my life...lol...i am so looking forward to visit Malaysia very soon ..omg.. I have never been there...i feel so happy am coming to my father's land...haaaa...U want to know me better....am single...28 years old....I live in regent street. I am a professional system analyst...that I studied in college....but you see....my parents are so rich...they are company shareholders here...living in old Trafford....they bought so many bank shares for me that pays me now so much. you can email me direct on [[email protected]] i do not like it inhere...awaiting your email... salam

Rayyan Harris March 25 at 2:19am
wow u sound like a great person. where exactly do I live I'm quite familiar with uk. I really wish u can come here 1 day and we can meet in person.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

March 26 at 8:43am Report
Hello baby ..actually i live and work in the UK and my father is from Sabah a state in Malaysia but since i was born i have never been there that is why i have chosen to come over and see how Malaysia looks like, and i don’t no anybody in Malaysia because i have never been there, and i went through your profile and chose a man of your kind that i will be with when ever i'm there ,because i don’t know anybody in Malaysia you are the only one that i no ,and you have to show me around when am there because i will be coming by next month i will stay for 2months i hope you will have enough time for me .i will give you a call so that you will come and pick me at the airport ok...I'll be waiting to read from you thanks hummmkissssssssssssss here is my mobile number +447031832008 you can call me anytime. I await your call and reply.

Rayyan Harris March 26 at 9:46pm
wow when do u plan to come down? do u hv exact date's I'll need to check if I'm free on those dates. btw I also think that maybe u should ask 1 of ur Dad's relatives to come and pick u up as I am a total stranger. I might actually fly to London next week for work and I thought of meeting up with u. pls reply with ur address. so I can make arrangements. I'm sooo excited can't wait!
Sent via Facebook Mobile

March 26 at 10:58pm Report
Baby you are so sweet.....am finally so happy that i meet a nice man....u capture my every thought.....i want to have your pictures on my laptop ....if you don't mind to send me more pictures of you to my email.....i will be more than happy to look at them everyday and night .....you are so sweet man...and its rare....i would like to invest in a lucrative place, and it depends on what i will invest on that is why i need your help to tell me what exactly i can invest on, maybe both of us can invest together. then about the accommodation [were I'll stay when i come over] i also need you to tell me which state is very cool for me to buy a house a very conducive environment.

one thing you should know more about me is that I am a very honest and modest lady...hope you like that..i speak very little Malay too... i will be on my computer waiting to read again from you...your sweet words and assuring too....thank you so much...am so glad i meet you...take care now... my number +447031832008 please call me

Rayyan Harris March 26 at 11:03pm
why are u not answering my questions?
Sent via Facebook Mobile

March 28 at 8:02am Report
Honey and only sweetheart , how are you doing today love? baby....it was so wonderful to read your email knowing that you care so much about me....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH honey ....thank you so much for coming into my life......i have never been this happy before.....you are such a wonderful caring lover that i want to be with....Baby...mmmm. .I want to surprise you my love.....I want to send you a very nice gift as an appreciation for our relationship...to show you how much I love you and how happy you make me.....you are about to receive a wonderful package from me.. dear. .i felt like flying down to Malaysia because every time I read your email....lovely tears stroll down my eyes..........I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY

Rayyan Harris March 28 at 5:02pm
pls give me ur account number I would like to transfer d millions of dollars that my dad gave me. u r such a caring and loving person that I want to share my wealth with you. I do not want this money as I am a humble and kind person. I believe that money does not bring happiness so I would like to give you d money and u can donate it to people that need it. pls give me ur bank number n details so I can transfer the millions of dollars to you. u r the best person I have ever met!!!!!
Sent via Facebook Mobile

March 29 at 7:58am Report
Honey, you have to promise me something, you have to be honest with me, i need no money from a man,i know my dear, you have such quality i need from a man. please honey don’t allow anything to come between the both of us, try your best to be honest to me, i need this information to send the gift i have for you,

Dear please send me your personnel details,
Your full Name:
Your full House Address:
Your Mobile or Contact Number:
And Email Address:

That i will use in sending the parcel.This is my mobile number +447031832008, please my dear try your best to be very honest with me and my family. Have a blissful day. kissssssssss. Hope to hear from you soon

Rayyan Harris March 29 at 8:06pm
yes I think honesty is d best policy. what parcel r u sensing please I do not want u to send me anything I do not need
any gift from you. I am coming to uk next month and I want to see u if u do not tell me where u live I will know that u have been avoiding that question and u have not been honest with me so prove me wrong or this is the last u will ear fom me and looks like I'll have to share my wealth and love with some one else.
Sent via Facebook Mobile   

Offline G.MAC

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2011, 06:54:55 PM »
For a person claiming to live in the UK, this Zaina's english is so bad.
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline sanguoich

• Freshie
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2011, 11:35:49 PM »
Lol.
It looks like "Zaina" really fell for you fast! ;)
If its too good to be true... sad to say, most of the ppl who fall for such scams are victims of their own greed.

Offline rayyanharris

• Freshie
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2011, 12:14:10 AM »
yup totally agreed how can a person fall for u so fast and wanna give u everything without knowing you but to tell u the truth a lot of people have fallen for this and you would be thinking that person is not smart when actually i know some businessmen, doctors etc that have fallen for this. i personally know a millionaire that has gone bankrupt becoz of this.

Offline rusminag

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2011, 06:18:20 AM »
  DON'T TRUST EBAY THIRD PARTY...

Third Party Shopping                For buyers - Receive merchandise before seller is paid

For seller - Protect yourself for credit card and payment fraud

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx ,

Congratulations! You committed to buy the following item:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item #725325342       
                       Rolex Explorer II 1655 Steve McQueen 1978 Orange Hand   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item price                                                                                                                                                               
                       2700 RM

Shipping status
                       UPS  Package Reserved   

Payment status
                       Pending 

EBay Third Party accepts the transactions and offers purchase protection to sellers and buyers (if the transaction is declined, no further action is required from either the buyer or the seller);

The buyer sends payment details to EBay Third Party  (reply or contact e-mail )

The seller sends shipping details to EBay Third Party  (reply or contact e-mail )

Buyer receives the merchandise and has five days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the merchandise. If he refuses the merchandise, the buyer must ship the merchandise back to the seller within three business days and request EBay Third Party (refund for item #.)

After the inspection period is over, the seller receives the payment details.

Payment instructions: 

The payment must be made by Western Union to our agent. You can make the payment using the following information:

First Name: Steve
Last Name: Ramson
Address: 14 Weybridge Street
City: London
PostalCode: Sw113DJ

Once payment has been made confirm printed document b y e-mail  : [email protected]

< /DIV>

Shipping : 

UPS EXPRES - UPS Internet Shipping is the fastest, most convenient shipping solution on the Web. UPS delivers more packages to more places than any other carrier.UPS offers more time-definite, customs-cleared delivery options than anyone.

Seller's name and address:

Paulo Miguel Alegre 
19 Gloucester Street, Westminster ,
London,  SW1V 2DB
United Kingdom

Buyer's shipping address:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   

E-mail - [email protected]

Per your request, we have verified all the details of this transaction. We concluded that they are accurate. Please follow our instructions to complete the transaction safely.

Thank you for using

Don't Waste Time, Go for Rolex

Offline sshark

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 09:30:44 AM »
went bankrupt coz of few emails?? tat too simple. must be greed. at the very least "feel" the merchandise before parting ur $$$

Offline inzp992

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2011, 08:52:10 AM »
Guys .... OMg i cant i tried my luck to google the Nigerian dude online and i found this post. That mother @#$% also e-mailed me until i almost gave him my Name, Bank Account Number and Bank Name. I called up the Bank and said if i were to give him this number would it be alrite , the bank call center person said its fine. But still... this guy is a bloddy scammer. I called DHL for the delivery already and i made a new bank account with the min sum of money inside to be safe. But darn i still cant believe it . So anw i was wondering if i could ask him still to bank in the money USD 800 (iphone) + USD 150 (for DHL) and after that run away with that money to teach that feller a lesson.. OR just to leave it alone and forget all about it .

Btw heres the chain-mails we exchanged : PLEASE BE CAREFUL THE NEXT TIME GUYS

>>> From: kareem Ahmad <[email protected]>
>>> To: [email protected]
>>> Sent: Thu, July 14, 2011 9:39:12 PM
>>> Subject: , Pearl White FINAL CALL Iphone 3GS
>>>
>>> Dear seller....Hope you are a serious seller, is the item still available
>>> for
>>> sale, i am interested in the item posted, if yes, i will offer you
>>> {800usd}for
>>> the item..so if you are interested in selling for me, you can contact me
>>> on
>>> {[email protected] }

Okay...there is no any problem about that, just make that you get back
to me tomorrow and dont you have account?.....because friends are
desperate...sorry to say this David..

On 7/14/11, David Kjhaksjdhkjashd <[email protected]> wrote:
> Would it be possible if i give it to you tomorrow ? I am going to use a
> friend's
> bank account but i am waiting for him to get back to me, but hes outstation
> and
> will be back early tomorrow morning.
>
> Would it be okay with you ? Sry.
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: kareem Ahmad <[email protected]>
> To: David Kjhaksjdhkjashd <[email protected]>
> Sent: Thu, July 14, 2011 11:23:43 PM
> Subject: Re: , Pearl White FINAL CALL Iphone 3GS
>
> Okay..i will like you to get back to me with your bank details so that
> i can proceed with the transfer to your bank account ....
>
> On 7/14/11, David Kjhaksjdhkjashd <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Okay. Never in my wildest dreams would i thought that i would be servicing
>> a
>> marine engineer. I always regards marine crews at the highest possible
>> manner
>> for those brave and hard-working souls. What you are doing for your cousin
>> is
>> absolutely fantastic.
>>
>> I will get my details ready and i'll get back to you real soon.
>>
>> I do hope that you are serious about this.
>>
>> Just a gentle reminder, for the best for both of us, until i receive the
>> full
>> amount only then i would continue with the transfer package service, i
>> truly
>> hope you would understand this on my behalf.
>>
>> by the way, i'm in Malaysia and i will be using a Malaysian Bank,
>> therefore
>> the
>> money amount would need to be converted to Malaysian dollars before it can
>> be
>> credited into the account.
>>
>> I hope you understand and i would like to appologise for
>> any inconvenience caused.
>>
>> Again thank you for your interest .
>>
>>
>> ________________________________
>> From: kareem Ahmad <[email protected]>
>> To: David Kjhaksjdhkjashd <[email protected]>
>> Sent: Thu, July 14, 2011 10:37:26 PM
>> Subject: Re: , Pearl White FINAL CALL Iphone 3GS
>>
>> Thanks for your quick response, its a Pleasure to understand that the
>> Item is still available for sale,i am buying the item for my cousin
>> and i am at sea at the moment, i have read the specification of the
>> item ,i really love the item,More so  as  i am a marine  engineer and
>> due to the nature of my work,phone calls making and visiting of
>> website are restricted  I really want  the item to be a surprise for
>> my cousin so i wont let him know anything about the item until it gets
>> delivered to him , i am sure he will be more than happy with the
>> item.I insisted on Bank Transfer because i don't  have access to any
>> other form of payment online , but i can pay from my Bank account,, i
>> will need you to give me your Bank Information so that i can make the
>> transfer money asap for the item .But if you Have to provide your bank
>> information.............i will add additional {150USD} for  the shipment
>> fee through (DHL) to this address below Via
>>
>> Name: kareem olawale
>> Address:No5 Oladimeji street,verinary oremeji mokola.
>> City:Ibadan
>> state:Oyo
>> Country:Nigeria
>> Zip Code:232402
>> phone:  +2340878023434
>>
>> Here are the information needed for the payment:-
>>
>> Name:
>> Bank Name:
>> Account Number:
>>
>> Kindly make the shipment through (DHL) for a Safety delivery,i will
>> be looking forward for your bank details as soon as possible
>> today..
>>
>> On 7/14/11, David Kjhaksjdhkjashd <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Dear serious buyer, yes i am very serious about selling this phone as i
>>> urgently
>>> need the money . Where is your location ? How do u prefer to deal this
>>> transaction ?
>>>
>>> Thank you for your interest

Offline kenixck

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 09:21:14 AM »
their success rate is 0.1%, which is very high !!
that's why there are doing it.
i read an article before about them.

and many ppl fall for it, just read in the news.

there are girls falling for men and guys falling for girls (which are men behind the pc)

Offline engkow

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2011, 11:40:02 AM »
very informative, thanks

Offline Swiituuf

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 12:28:08 PM »
I RECEIVED THE EXACT SAME MESSAGE. BUT TOO LATE I HAVE GIVEN MY BANK DETAILS AND THEN RESEARCHED ON THE ADDRESS BEFORE STUMBLING UPON THIS FORUM. MY EMAIL IS AS FOLLOWS:

Thanks for your quick response, its a Pleasure to understand that the
and i am at sea at the moment, i have read the specification of the
item ,i really love the item,More so  as  i am a marine  engineer and
due to the nature of my work,phone calls making and visiting of
website are restricted  I really want  the item to be a surprise for
my cousin so i wont let him know anything about the item until it gets
delivered to him , i am sure he will be more than happy with the
item.I insisted on Bank Transfer because i don't  have access to any
other form of payment online , but i can pay from my Bank account,, i
will need you to give me your Bank Information so that i can make the
transfer money asap for the item .But if you Have to provide your bank
information.............i will offer you (1,150USD)  for  the item including the
shipment fee through (Pos Parcel courier) to this address below Via

Name: Dr Olusanya Ibrahim

Name:
Bank Name:
Account Number:

Kindly make the shipment through (Pos Parcel courier) for a Safety delivery,i will
today..

HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT MADE ANYMORE CONTACT AND REPORTED THE EMAIL AS SPAM AND BLOCKED IT.

WHAT WOULD THE PERSON DO WITH MY BANK DETAILS? SHOULD I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT?

Offline Swiituuf

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 12:41:00 PM »
I NOTICED THAT THE PREVIOUS ATTEMPTS BY THIS DIFFERENT-NAME-SAME-ADDRESS/EMAIL GUY DATED BACK TO 2011...
WELL, "NIGERI SCAM" IS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE IN 2013... PLEASE KEEP SHARING. THE MINUTE I CUT AND PASTE THE ADDRESS FROM THE EMAIL I RECEIVED, A SERIES OF NEGATIVE STORIES CAME UP AND THAT IS WHEN I KNEW.

KEEP SHARING GUYS...

Offline dpkong

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 06:30:33 PM »
Looking at the language and the speed at which they would like to buy your item, give you their love or bodies etc., I'd say only fools fall for it. I'm sure there are much better scammers out there. The ones posted here are novice at best.

Offline Kopassus77

• www.soundcloud.com/thshks
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2013, 09:14:36 AM »
I RECEIVED THE EXACT SAME MESSAGE. BUT TOO LATE I HAVE GIVEN MY BANK DETAILS AND THEN RESEARCHED ON THE ADDRESS BEFORE STUMBLING UPON THIS FORUM. MY EMAIL IS AS FOLLOWS:

Thanks for your quick response, its a Pleasure to understand that the
and i am at sea at the moment, i have read the specification of the
item ,i really love the item,More so  as  i am a marine  engineer and
due to the nature of my work,phone calls making and visiting of
website are restricted  I really want  the item to be a surprise for
my cousin so i wont let him know anything about the item until it gets
delivered to him , i am sure he will be more than happy with the
item.I insisted on Bank Transfer because i don't  have access to any
other form of payment online , but i can pay from my Bank account,, i
will need you to give me your Bank Information so that i can make the
transfer money asap for the item .But if you Have to provide your bank
information.............i will offer you (1,150USD)  for  the item including the
shipment fee through (Pos Parcel courier) to this address below Via

Name: Dr Olusanya Ibrahim

Name:
Bank Name:
Account Number:

Kindly make the shipment through (Pos Parcel courier) for a Safety delivery,i will
today..

HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT MADE ANYMORE CONTACT AND REPORTED THE EMAIL AS SPAM AND BLOCKED IT.

WHAT WOULD THE PERSON DO WITH MY BANK DETAILS? SHOULD I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT?

Interesting fact about these Nigerian scams; Malaysia is a safe haven for them since it's very easy for them to go in and out the country (Bribery in the government sector; getting MAD money from these things). If the rest of the world dream of "The American Dream", for them ( at least in terms of these scams) it's the "Malaysian Dream". Parents would spend their life savings for their kids and send them to Malaysia to do these things. There would be someone in the country that supply and teach them how to do these things already waiting when they reach Malaysia. Multi million dollar business, government is taking a a profit as well. Business is business at the end of the day, I guess. source: actual Nigerian students studying in Malaysia. ;)

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2013, 10:44:02 AM »
Malaysian scam as well happen at mudah, lelong, eBay, lowyat.net etc

So as long as u r not greedy than don't worry

Remember a guy posted the bronzo at mudah at bargain?

My Fren do SMS seller
He said he moved to Kuantan despite the post at Selangor
Then he said can meet at Kuantan
So when ask where n when he keep delaying
Then said got many ppl keen ask to pay fast
So my Fren said no verification no payment

He asked for deposit to ship the watch over for verification
My Fren tell him no watch no money
Seller disappear since then

Offline dpkong

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2013, 11:22:30 AM »
Malaysian scam as well happen at mudah, lelong, eBay, lowyat.net etc

So as long as u r not greedy than don't worry

Remember a guy posted the bronzo at mudah at bargain?

My Fren do SMS seller
He said he moved to Kuantan despite the post at Selangor
Then he said can meet at Kuantan
So when ask where n when he keep delaying
Then said got many ppl keen ask to pay fast
So my Fren said no verification no payment

He asked for deposit to ship the watch over for verification
My Fren tell him no watch no money
Seller disappear since then

Same thing happened when I saw a GMT II for a good price, not crazy price at mudah. Also said he was from Kuantan. After a few back and forth calls and SMS, he asked for a deposit before he ship the watch. I said COD only and he disappeared.

I actually wanted to trick him to show up in KL and I'd have a few people waiting for him.....