Author Topic: Bell & Ross - Rebirth of a Classic Party  (Read 10572 times)

Offline lanatir

Bell & Ross - Rebirth of a Classic Party
« on: March 21, 2011, 07:38:50 AM »
I posted this here since the forum for events was marked as 'upcoming'. Mods, kindly move to a more suitable forum if any. Thanks.

Late last week, B&R and FJ Benjamin hosted a party to coincide with the Bell & Ross Vintage Heritage Collection Exhibition. With a theme of the 'Swinging 40s', the event was appropriately held at an old building in KL - the Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall.

I didn't get any pics of the building from outside to share (it was drizzly) but here are some shots of the setup.

Note the vehicle registration number plate :)

Ushers and models were also in gear.

While waiting for the event to go into full swing, we had a glance at the watches on display.

It was a wonderful surprise for many of us when the curtains fell to reveal an orchestra, a chanteuse and stage performers.

This was followed by a very energetic performance by dancers on the floor.

We all found the evening to be fun filled :)

Kudos to Team FJ Benjamin...

Above L-R: Ms Polly Sohn Divisional CEO – Luxury Timepieces F J Benjamin (Singapore), Ms Angie Chong CEO – F J Benjamin (Malaysia), Ms Cindy Lee - Asst GM Timepiece division and Mr Tong Chee Wei - GM Timepiece Division.

Thanks for looking!
Regards
Kelvin

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
Re: Bell & Ross - Rebirth of a Classic Party
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 07:50:32 AM »
Nice picrues and covering.
Thanks for sharing.
 :Cheers:

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 07:53:29 AM »
Hi Kelvin,
Excellent report on the B&R event. Your monochrome pics really add to the vintage atmosphere of the party.  :thumbsup:
Looks like FJ Benjamin did not hold anything back in making this launch a success.
I really like the new Vintage Heritage Collection better than the trademark B&R square case design.
The more traditional round case coupled together with the vintage aviator look is definitely a winning combo IMHO.

Offline lanatir

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 07:54:59 AM »
Hi Kelvin,
Excellent report on the B&R event. Your monochrome pics really add to the vintage atmosphere of the party.  :thumbsup:
Looks like FJ Benjamin did not hold anything back in making this launch a success.
I really like the new Vintage Heritage Collection better than the trademark B&R square case design.
The more traditional round case coupled together with the vintage aviator look is definitely a winning combo IMHO.

I cannot disagree. It was a fantastic event and I too like the round cases!
Regards
Kelvin

Offline takashi78

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 07:58:12 AM »
Now thats the way to host an event and launch party!

Great pics and the details FJB did was awesome.

The heritage line is my fav from B&R. And the round case models seem to nicely priced below 10k and i think will sell very well.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 09:58:30 AM »
looks fun man...

Offline shifter

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 04:02:56 PM »
Was there too with my Seiko Ananta... Unfortunately not a big fan of B&R but the Aviator Notebook from the goodie bag was nice...

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 08:31:02 PM »
Nice post there... tasteful pics as usual of Lanatir's standards... :thumbsup:
Never really got the square instrument type B&Rs... but those round ones look sweet!! ;D
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com

Offline kiamat

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 01:52:45 PM »
I posted this here since the forum for events was marked as 'upcoming'. Mods, kindly move to a more suitable forum if any. Thanks.

Late last week, B&R and FJ Benjamin hosted a party to coincide with the Bell & Ross Vintage Heritage Collection Exhibition. With a theme of the 'Swinging 40s', the event was appropriately held at an old building in KL - the Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall.

I didn't get any pics of the building from outside to share (it was drizzly) but here are some shots of the setup.

Note the vehicle registration number plate :)

Ushers and models were also in gear.

While waiting for the event to go into full swing, we had a glance at the watches on display.

It was a wonderful surprise for many of us when the curtains fell to reveal an orchestra, a chanteuse and stage performers.

This was followed by a very energetic performance by dancers on the floor.

We all found the evening to be fun filled :)

Kudos to Team FJ Benjamin...

Above L-R: Ms Polly Sohn Divisional CEO – Luxury Timepieces F J Benjamin (Singapore), Ms Angie Chong CEO – F J Benjamin (Malaysia), Ms Cindy Lee - Asst GM Timepiece division and Mr Tong Chee Wei - GM Timepiece Division.

Thanks for looking!

2 BIG thumbs up!

Offline DT

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 10:23:30 PM »
Guys, do you know how to get notify of future Bell & Ross events ? I am keen to participate, appreciate your advice. thanks.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 08:51:26 AM »
Guys, do you know how to get notify of future Bell & Ross events ? I am keen to participate, appreciate your advice. thanks.

go to any shop that carry bell n Ross
buy 10 watches in 1 go!!!

If u dun bargain then I guaranty  invite u
if u bargain they will likely invite u
if u bargain hard they will still invite u
 :Laughing_on_floor:

another way is buy kevin n Mwf mod dinner 5 times
 :Laughing_on_floor: