Author Topic: Want to buy TAG HEUER AQUARACER GREEN TITANIUM WBP208B.BF0631  (Read 2296 times)

Offline ngbfff

Hi all, I am new here. First time buying watch and I intend to get this TAG HEUER AQUARACER GREEN TITANIUM WBP208B.BF0631. Would like to find out where can I get genuine yet discounted new watch? Do I go for boutique store? Or any recommended retailer? I also saw some online store such as bestwatch.my but am worried about the authenticity of the watch..Appreciate all the old birds here for your advice :D

Offline dpkong

Re: Want to buy TAG HEUER AQUARACER GREEN TITANIUM WBP208B.BF0631
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 07:38:10 AM »
Boutique stores normally no discount at all. They may give extended warranty or freebies but not as good as a discount. Sometimes you might be able to wiggle a small discount for the old or unpopular models.

Better to walk into an Authorised Dealer with many brands and get a better discount. Try not to buy them online unless you really know the seller and he has a flawless reputation.

That aside, be sure you really like titanium.. it's is definitely lighter than steel but outdoors, it looks like a very dull grey.

Offline ngbfff

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 07:52:31 AM »
Thanks for your reply! Ya I agree the titanium appears to be more dull but the green dial does make overall better looking 😂 Is there any recommended AD stores tin KL that you could recommend? Or maybe any sales person? 😁

Offline dpkong

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 08:02:29 AM »
Thanks for your reply! Ya I agree the titanium appears to be more dull but the green dial does make overall better looking 😂 Is there any recommended AD stores tin KL that you could recommend? Or maybe any sales person? 😁

Hello.. no particular person I could recommend as not really from there.

The hunt is probably more fun than the purchase and since you are indeed looking to buy, enjoy the journey of window shopping and talking to sales people, getting to know them etc. Find a store where the staff are friendly and have higher end brands as well in case you plan to go for those in future. Never say never.

Remember stores in higher end areas pay more rent and probably will discount less than stores from cheaper malls but then these are the ones that carry more higher end brands like Rolex, Omega or Zenith etc. If you intend to get another brand later, choose an AD who carries that brand as well.

Offline Vicc8433

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 06:03:21 PM »
My first watch I got was also a TAG. I think it’s best that you visit a few ADs to see who offers the best price. Generally, ADs with many brands can offer better in comparison to boutique outlets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk