Author Topic: Cartier Santos advice  (Read 3459 times)

Offline santos92

Cartier Santos advice
« on: October 14, 2022, 02:49:04 PM »
noticed that cartier malaysia online now can add to cart and order with complimentary shipping and free returns... super tempted to buy. im looking at the santos de cartier (W2SA0016) in steel/gold. is the gold bezel too dated for a man in his late 20s??? https://www.cartier.com/en-my/watches/collections/santos-de-cartier/santos-de-cartier-watch-CRW2SA0016.html

Offline jf98

Re: Cartier Santos advice
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2022, 03:31:08 PM »
I think it looks pretty good in this M size. Eventually as you get older the style should match anyways haha. Would you not prefer getting it from AD with some discount instead?

Offline matttcy

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 05:18:42 PM »
Free returns? That's quite an amazing offer. I was told by my AD that certain steel Cartier Santos no longer being sold with discount at ADs. That was few months back, so not sure if it still stands..

If that's the case, might as well buy online. Though of course it is a good way to build a relationship with an AD if you purchase through the AD.

Offline qhy500

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 01:20:17 PM »
Did you get it online in the end? I tried the all steel one, was super tempted but in the end didn't feel like the price was justified; but that's just me

Offline KeepTheSpeed

• Freshie
  • Fly me to the Moon
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 07:13:19 PM »
You can’t get any classier than with a Santos with a gold bezel. A statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline dremon69

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2023, 07:29:34 PM »
A classic in full steel or full gold - 2 tones is a difficult combo if ur not sure 100% - nit everyone likes 2 tones
In case u want to resale it can be harder to find a buyer at a reasonable price

Offline hoho1111

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2023, 06:37:35 AM »
You should definitely wear it irl first. I also wanted to get the two tone santos in medium and when I tried it on the shop it somehow didn’t go well with my wrist? Which is why I gave up on it. Defo go try it on!

Offline Vicc8433

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2023, 12:07:56 AM »
A very classic model with two tone. I think it looks especially good if wearing it on a more formal occasion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk